Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

EvenThisDotterel-size_restricted.gif

I agree. But a lot has to do with bad front offices. Some teams have turned the corner. Some look like they’re getting there. Milwaukee is now reaping the benefits of the Greek Freak pick. Phoenix has Devin Booker and can’t do ****. Most of this is a result of inept front offices.

I agree. But a lot has to do with bad front offices. Some teams have turned the corner. Some look like they’re getting there. Milwaukee is now reaping the benefits of the Greek Freak pick. Phoenix has Devin Booker and can’t do ****. Most of this is a result of inept front offices.

This is a fact. That’s why I can’t help but support the change regardless

edshoecator edshoecator shotsrangout shotsrangout @youngthundercat

Like I said, oh now we mad and outraged that it is being used so freely. Where was this outrage years ago?

I remember fighting back in elementary school when another kid called me the "er." The four square game came to a halt, and the fight was on. Fast forward black guys calling themselves "a", freely and not checking each other. Mainstream media catches on, non black people start using "a" with no repercussion, a couple use "er" and have to be put in their place.

Fast forward again even more people using "a" most recently this police officer. No repercussion. Like it or not, the word is spreading in use and less people even care anymore.

What are you going to do about it outside of :smh: and go back to your day on NT? I don't know either one of you, perhaps you guys already reached out to that police chief for some kind of reprimand for the officer. Since she used it so freely nothing will probably happen to her.

However are you at least checking dudes in your inner circle using the "a" black or non black? Did you at least stop listening to artist non black using the "a"? For me the word doesn't get used in my presence not because I am the man, I ask people not to use it around me. Frat brothers, coworkers, friends, family members etc.

Mans really turned a video about a police officer using the word to degrade a group of young black men into a diatribe about how he is a righteous black man who checks anyone who says the n word around him and how me and countless others are basically ****s for not

How you are ok with a white female police officer who gets paid to deal with the public better yet protect and serve the public calling a group of young black men “******” in the community SHE WAS SWORN TO PROTECT AND SERVE is beyond me

You are better than this.

Mans really turned a video about a police officer using the word to degrade a group of young black men into a diatribe about how he is a righteous black man who checks anyone who says the n word around him and how me and countless others are basically ****s for not

How you are ok with a white female police officer who gets paid to deal with the public better yet protect and serve the public calling a group of young black men “*****s” in the community SHE WAS SWORN TO PROTECT AND SERVE is beyond me

You are better than this.
When did I say you and countless others are basically ****s? Are you going to do anything about her using the word outside of a forum post? If not are you at least trying to check those in your immediate circle?

edshoecator edshoecator shotsrangout shotsrangout @youngthundercat

Like I said, oh now we mad and outraged that it is being used so freely. Where was this outrage years ago?

I remember fighting back in elementary school when another kid called me the "er." The four square game came to a halt, and the fight was on. Fast forward black guys calling themselves "a", freely and not checking each other. Mainstream media catches on, non black people start using "a" with no repercussion, a couple use "er" and have to be put in their place.

Fast forward again even more people using "a" most recently this police officer. No repercussion. Like it or not, the word is spreading in use and less people even care anymore.

What are you going to do about it outside of :smh: and go back to your day on NT? I don't know either one of you, perhaps you guys already reached out to that police chief for some kind of reprimand for the officer. Since she used it so freely nothing will probably happen to her.

However are you at least checking dudes in your inner circle using the "a" black or non black? Did you at least stop listening to artist non black using the "a"? For me the word doesn't get used in my presence not because I am the man, I ask people not to use it around me. Frat brothers, coworkers, friends, family members etc.

Apples and oranges.

She’s a white, police officer.

Not a white civilian.

Not a Latino civilian.

When did I say you and countless others are basically ****s? Are you going to do anything about her using the word outside of a forum post? If not are you at least trying to check those in your immediate circle?
The community is already rallying to get justice done. I can’t do much when I’m 6 hours away from them.
I don’t check people in my immediate circle from saying it. I say the word once in awhile myself so how can I check people that look like me on it.

This is silly. Just admit you were wrong instead of asking me 21 questions. This forum would be so much better if people would just admit they were wrong about something they said once in awhile. You don’t have to die on the “ black people say it so this police officer can say it too” hill. She deserves to be fired and I fathom to comprehend how you find nothing wrong with what she did.

Apples and oranges.

She’s a white, police officer.

Not a white civilian.

Not a Latino civilian.
So you wouldn't care if she was just a white woman or a Spanish man?
The community is already rallying to get justice done. I can’t do much when I’m 6 hours away from them.
I don’t check people in my immediate circle from saying it. I say the word once in awhile myself so how can I check people that look like me on it.

This is silly. Just admit you were wrong instead of asking me 21 questions. This forum would be so much better if people would just admit they were wrong about something they said once in awhile. You don’t have to die on the “ black people say it so this police officer can say it too” hill. She deserves to be fired and I fathom to comprehend how you find nothing wrong with what she did.
This is why I usually just ignore you, I asked you two questions now it is 21 questions. If the other guy wants to discuss this further we can but you I am done with.

not mad at this
tanking is the worst thing i've ever seen in sports

honestly thats why im conflicted. on one hand... tanking is just wrong. and its jacked up to the fans of that organization to watch them not even try for a whole damn year. and half the time the team has good pieces but they dont get used to their potential.

i swear half the teams in the nba are like when a noob has a decent hand in spades. they got enough good pieces to pull out a good run, but because they dont see the best cards like aces and jokers in their hand, they just roll over and hope their next hand is better. nah g. sometimes u gotta make those Jacks do damage. no idea why this analogy is on my mind. i need to go play spades.

this is actually super embarrassing. i dunno if this is high school or not, or where they are... but in south florida this woulda made everything MUCCCCCCCCCCCH worse. the whole county would be dying laughing that mommy came in to save you. sheeeeesh

Huge facts.

N***a is a staple in hip hop culture and has been commercialized so much that it's taken on a completely different meaning than "er".

I don't like anyone saying it honestly and these imaginary rules about who can can't say it is comical to me.

So a person with 1 black parent can say it, like drake. What about if they have 1 black grandparent and they look kinda black?

If y'all are in the club and there's plenty of other races singing it in a song, do you consider them racist? You're not gonna check every single person in there.

It seems like this agency could go towards something that's useful instead of imaginary rules for respect.

I feel like the cop was trying to be kinda hip and felt protected behind the badge.

Back
Top Bottom