Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

tenor.gif

White christians stay wildin', ...

These hypocrites trying to tell us how to live is ridiculous. All that christian bs needs to be stopped as well because none of them are living their lives as a christian should. ****ing hypcrites are more concerned about an unborn fetus than living hurting humans right in their own backyard :smh:. They don't shed a tear for any innocent black children shot and killed by police, and they don't care about any brown child separated from his/her parent at the border crossing.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/personal-foul/

Based off these quotes, the women in their family should be raped since they have such a nonchalant attitude towards it. It's part of God's plan, it's like bad weather just relax and enjoy it. And rape victims should make the best of a bad situation. Just some of the asinine things these politicians have said about rape.

These hypocrites trying to tell us how to live is ridiculous. All that christian bs needs to be stopped as well because none of them are living their lives as a christian should. ****ing hypcrites are more concerned about an unborn fetus than living hurting humans right in their own backyard :smh:. They don't shed a tear for any innocent black children shot and killed by police, and they don't care about any brown child separated from his/her parent at the border crossing.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/personal-foul/

Based off these quotes, the women in their family should be raped since they have such a nonchalant attitude towards it. It's part of God's plan, it's like bad weather just relax and enjoy it. And rape victims should make the best of a bad situation. Just some of the asinine things these politicians have said about rape.

Guarantee these same congressmen would be the 1st ones to yell "Get rid of it" if it pertained to them. i.e. teenage daughter, rape or mistresses.

Guarantee these same congressmen would be the 1st ones to yell "Get rid of it" if it pertained to them. i.e. teenage daughter, rape or mistresses.

Of course they would, I guarantee they've utilized it before also. The main ones advocating against something are usually the biggest perpetrators of it.

Only a matter of time before something like this was caught on camera.

Fellas, I know that many of you have your own promotional team to promote your next fight but if you haven't selected a promoter I would encourage you to reach out to this lady ASAP. Her skills on the mic are second to none. Haven't seen this much talent on the mic since the Rock. AMAZING. Props to ESPN for giving us this behind the scenes look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom