Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I don’t open my mouth but I let my dog lick my face for minutes at a time.
She willing to die for me It’s a fair trade.
Rather kiss my dog than half of these dog *** ****.

Attachments

• A74D34B1-722B-4A02-AB3D-C977910A5C21.jpeg
    A74D34B1-722B-4A02-AB3D-C977910A5C21.jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 27
What about people sharing blunts that someone done spit on.... and some people don’t even brush they teeth. Strangers be toking off other people blunts and cigarettes........ :rofl::rofl:
PREACH!! Sharing drinks and bottles swapping spit. :lol:
I may let my dog kiss me but at least I know she didn’t have a **** in her mouth prior to seeing me.:wink:

Lmao. The mental gymnastics people go through when people question why they let their dogs kiss them. That **** is nasty fam.

If you like it then you like it. Leave it at that.

Some of y’all out here DON’T bathe. Cars and homes be filthy AF. Probably don’t wash your dishes.... or wash your clothes.

Animals groom themselves, and I’ve literally seen and smelled filthy human beings out in public. I can only imagine their private lives.

Again, y’all dudes WILLING smoke blunts with complete strangers :lol: :rofl:.

Someone else’s phlegm and dna all on the joint :lol: :rofl:

“Mental gymnastics” = I’m guilty of being a filthy vagabond.

I've never smoked a blunt off a complete stranger... Who does that?

Most of my sessions I'm facing my own spliff while the homie faces his own. Only time we really share a spliff if it's a special strain we haven't had or an extra .5 laying around.

9DBC8E0F-A96A-40AC-913F-1AAD2A3292C3.jpeg

I don’t think this is gross. It’s just funny and the dogs like it. It’s kinda like their way of showing affection. Not gross. Like “haha you little scoundrel, you love me so much man!”

BUT if you tongue kissing your dog, that’s weird and gross.

What’s this about sharing a blunt is gross? What, you gonna catch cooties? You don’t drink off a bottle of someone else’s lips touched it? Y’all some hypochondriacs :lol:

Yea, Idk about tongue kissing a dog. I try to move my face when my dog goes for the face kiss but if he ends up getting me it’s not the end of the world. I’m also not judging people that let them lick their face.

Tongue kissing though? Idk how anyone can defend that :lol:

Lmao. The mental gymnastics people go through when people question why they let their dogs kiss them. That **** is nasty fam.

If you like it then you like it. Leave it at that.
Like I’ve seen dogs straight up eat the grass that they have peed and pooped on the day before. But nah they are absolutely clean

Like I’ve seen dogs straight up eat the grass that they have peed and pooped on the day before. But nah they are absolutely clean

The vegetables you eat are fertilized with cow manure.........

Y’all sharing blunts with people who got fever blisters and herpes bumps on their lips. And rancid breath :lol: :rofl:

Y’all probably sleeping with women who wipe from back to front :lol: :rofl:

The vegetables you eat are fertilized with cow manure.........

Y’all sharing blunts with people who got fever blisters and herpes bumps on their lips. And rancid breath :lol: :rofl:

Y’all probably sleeping with women who wipe from back to front :lol: :rofl:

I hope you're properly cleaning/cooking your vegetables prior to consuming.

The other two points are valid though.

Some of y’all out here DON’T bathe. Cars and homes be filthy AF. Probably don’t wash your dishes.... or wash your clothes.

Animals groom themselves, and I’ve literally seen and smelled filthy human beings out in public. I can only imagine their private lives.

Again, y’all dudes WILLING smoke blunts with complete strangers :lol: :rofl:.

Someone else’s phlegm and dna all on the joint :lol: :rofl:

“Mental gymnastics” = I’m guilty of being a filthy vagabond.
People who have the means, to shower/bathe have no excuse not to. Self awareness is key. Skin breakdown, swamp ***, man I’ve had it all. But it was an inherent risk because of some these ****ed deployments I’ve been on. Snipers will piss and **** themselves just so they don’t give up their position. Leadership tries to get you back to the rear when tempo dictates so. But a lot of the times it’s weeks on end. You’ll come off the line looking like you’ve been in a chimney. Last person I’d want to see on deployment was some rear echelon mother****er, with a fresh pressed uniform and smelling like body spray/cologne /perfume. Now stateside we don’t behave like this. A majority of us anyway.

As for dogs.........only a person who knows their dog can make that judgment. I had an American bulldog, English bulldog and a yorkie all at one time once. The bulldogs would **** and the yorkie would go behind and start eating it. And because he’s a lap dog he would try and lick people. Couldn’t do it. He had to go. The 2 bulldogs were groomed and bathed meticulously. We fed them the Blue Buffalo dog food and they’d still smell like a block of blue cheese. American bulldog passed away from hip cancer, but no matter what we do with this English bulldog because she can’t clean herself, she is still disgusting to me. Wife loves her so, I grin and bear it.

What’s this about sharing a blunt is gross? What, you gonna catch cooties? You don’t drink off a bottle of someone else’s lips touched it? Y’all some hypochondria

Cooties?

Try herpes man.

"Man watch who you puffin after"- Beans

Cooties?

Try herpes man.

"Man watch who you puffin after"- Beans

You’re worried about getting HERPES from sharing a drink or a smoke with someone. That’s the definition of being a hyperchondriac my brotha.

Type dude who thinks you can get HIV from
Hugging someone with the virus :smh:

Back
Top Bottom