Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Oral herpes is different from the STD genital herpes, isn’t it? Not saying you should be smoking either someone who has oral herpes but when y’all say someone getting “herpes” without distinction, it can lead to confusion.

Or I can be wrong :lol:

Oral herpes is different from the STD genital herpes, isn’t it? Not saying you should be smoking either someone who has oral herpes but when y’all say someone getting “herpes” without distinction, it can lead to confusion.

You’re a grown man with that naive, elementary judgement. You trying to justify sharing cigs, blunts, etc by calling people who desire good HYGIENE, as hypochondriacs. Hey, I’m OCD about cleanliness. If you choose to be a dirt devil, feel free bruh.

Type dude who’ll let strangers kiss his kids or, let his kids be babysat in dirty, filthy environments

“Hypochondriacs” :lol:

Darn right, you frowning upon good hygiene :lol:.
Says a lot. I NEVER liked sharing cups or drinks even with my parents. Some ish just disgusts me

You’re a grown man with that naive, elementary judgement. You trying to justify sharing cigs, blunts, etc by calling people who desire good HYGIENE, as hypochondriacs. Hey, I’m OCD about cleanliness. If you choose to be a dirt devil, feel free bruh.

Type dude who’ll let strangers kiss his kids or, let his kids be babysat in dirty, filthy environments

Says a lot. I NEVER liked sharing cups or drinks even with my parents. Some ish just disgusts me
Just to be clear, are you ok with people letting dogs kiss them or nah?

Not sure where you stand on that because I never saw you outright say you’re cool with it but just went with the #NTExtreme route of using a straw man argument swirled with a false dilemma. :lol:

If you are cool with a dog licking your face, your post about OCD cleanliness makes no sense. Dogs are known to lick their own pee, anuses and genitals.

Did you quote the wrong person? :lol:

Screenshot_20190601-213441_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190601-213457_Chrome.jpg

nah you can get da same strain of herpes gentially or orally, if a ***** has some **** on her lips and she sucks you off you can catch it like that and vice versa

Why is dude in here compare and contrasting like every male smokes blunts and doesn't take showers.

Humans dog love is out of hand. I mean, if your dog rides for you and saves your life or pulls you out of depression that's whats up. But that doesn't justify letting em lick all on your face like you're in a relationship.

mother dogs sometimes eat their youngins crap to clean up after them. Dogs have their noses all up in other dogs butts. Nah, yall trippin.

What about people sharing blunts that someone done spit on.... and some people don’t even brush they teeth. Strangers be toking off other people blunts and cigarettes........ :rofl::rofl:

Some of y’all out here DON’T bathe. Cars and homes be filthy AF. Probably don’t wash your dishes.... or wash your clothes.

Animals groom themselves, and I’ve literally seen and smelled filthy human beings out in public. I can only imagine their private lives.

Again, y’all dudes WILLING smoke blunts with complete strangers :lol: :rofl:.

Someone else’s phlegm and dna all on the joint :lol: :rofl:

“Mental gymnastics” = I’m guilty of being a filthy vagabond.

The vegetables you eat are fertilized with cow manure.........

Y’all sharing blunts with people who got fever blisters and herpes bumps on their lips. And rancid breath :lol: :rofl:

Y’all probably sleeping with women who wipe from back to front :lol: :rofl:

I can tell you DEFINITELY be doing the most with your dog

Argument: "Tongue kissing a dog is disgusting.”

+

Response:

“The vegetables you eat are fertilized with cow manure.”

“Y’all sharing blunts with people who got fever blisters and herpes bumps on their lips. And rancid breath :lol: :rofl:

“Y’all probably sleeping with women who wipe from back to front.”

“What about people sharing blunts that someone done spit on.... and some people don’t even brush they teeth. Strangers be toking off other people blunts and cigarettes.”

=

Ad Hominem Logical Fallacy

Ad Hominem (Abusive)

argumentum ad hominem

(also known as: personal abuse, personal attacks, abusive fallacy, damning the source, name calling, refutation by caricature, against the person, against the man)

Description: Attacking the person making the argument, rather than the argument itself, when the attack on the person is completely irrelevant to the argument the person is making.

Logical Form:

Person 1 is claiming Y.

Person 1 is a moron.

Therefore, Y is not true.

Logical Fallacy Wilden

Short form: "I like tongue kissing dogs."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom