Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I wonder why some animals are deemed more acceptable to eat than others.

The bible, Koran, Torah...then society.

i think im officially giving up popeyes been in the news too much lately

Really? What's been going on? I recently had their chicken sandwich (twice), and 3 piece in the last 2 weeks or so.

QuerulousWelldocumentedFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

This is perfect, he caught the right one that day. All that is just a prank bs always pissed me off. That doesn't absolve you of this *** whoopin because you say it's a joke/prank. We need more G-checks like this.

Had to watch this again, I thought it was a watermelon at first. Had me wondering what the **** was going on, :rofl:

If you look closely there is another XXXL dude in line. He's probably thrilled this guy took the L so he wouldn't have to.

I peeped him but I thought homie already knew the deal and was just chillin. He was even bigger too.

Wylin’ ?? Or doing it?

Seller on Offer Up :lol:
c854858b9ef642a7ae6ec3474cccb75f.jpg

1941 Plymouth T-125 Not for kids or *******, you breath on the Excelerator and the wheels are spinning and you’re dropping panties, go ask your mom she’ll tell you. It drinks gas so you’ll be slapping *** all day. Ever wonder what it’s like to be Michael J Fox look no further this thing is going to shake your arms off. Low on testosterone because your wife stole your dignity and your sense of being a man, well this is your opportunity to go back into her purse and get your balls back that you never should’ve given up in the first place. These trucks aren’t made anymore just like women that cook and clean. I’m looking to make a trade either an early Corvette or an early lovebird.

Back
Top Bottom