Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

EllipticalSimplisticArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Wylin’ ?? Or doing it?

Seller on Offer Up :lol:
c854858b9ef642a7ae6ec3474cccb75f.jpg

Definitely doing it, he's playing on the male ego to get the right sucker to buy or trade. I'm sure it'll work in his favor too :rofl:

If not for the camera he's definitely doing it. These people slave all day making millions for those companies. I'm not even mad at him for trying to get something for himself and family. Just sucks he didn't see that camera behind him.

Those shoes are the worst. :smh::lol:

They're the same big shoes the other kids are wearing but different label. Folks talking **** with a tank on their feet too.

big facts. theres hardly a difference between them and the balenciagas everyone is trying to stunt with right now. public opinion is very funny. when the balenciagas dropped EVERYONE said they were hideous. til celebs started wearing em now all the sudden theyre the "ive got money" shoe that you've GOT to have

Balenciaga-Grey-Triple-S-Clear-Sole-Sneakers.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-16_10-22-0.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-16_10-22-0.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 6
I remember a time when women wouldn’t dare want to wear a shoe that made it look like they had big feet.

Now, it’s apart of the hot girls summer uniform.
706EF917-8C7B-44CD-AE07-EC9E90B84F9F.jpeg

+
ACFC0BFB-C8B5-44B6-9F18-7EA2F22F6E5F.jpeg

+
5D23EE47-0EEC-49E3-925F-B70E7793980F.jpeg

=

REAL *** ***** GIVE A **** ABOUT A _____
Can't count how many women I see around here in the dam top and shorts combo......I ain't mad tho when the mass and pierced nips be pokin tho

I remember a time when women wouldn’t dare want to wear a shoe that made it look like they had big feet.

Now, it’s apart of the hot girls summer uniform.
706EF917-8C7B-44CD-AE07-EC9E90B84F9F.jpeg

+
ACFC0BFB-C8B5-44B6-9F18-7EA2F22F6E5F.jpeg

+
5D23EE47-0EEC-49E3-925F-B70E7793980F.jpeg

=

REAL *** ***** GIVE A **** ABOUT A _____

Ah the Urban Outfitters basic ***** starter pack. Don't forget the ironic minimalist stick and poke tattoo.

It's like Uggs, tights, Starbucks cup and a Northface jacket in the winter for basic middle class white girls.

:lol:

They rocking one of these, too

507865D4-311D-48A8-9791-60BBB8D578EC.jpeg

then you already know what time it is.

You know what's crazy is the amount of big girls that get this tat. Like no one(including yourself) is going to lift your heavy *** titty to admire that ma. You gonna post that pic for the gram and that tat is going to be lost and forgotten until someone finally decides to smash with the lights on and discovers this lost gem. And shorties be riskin infection because of the sweat, lint and smegma that accumulates under there.

big facts. theres hardly a difference between them and the balenciagas everyone is trying to stunt with right now. public opinion is very funny. when the balenciagas dropped EVERYONE said they were hideous. til celebs started wearing em now all the sudden theyre the "ive got money" shoe that you've GOT to have

Balenciaga-Grey-Triple-S-Clear-Sole-Sneakers.jpg
Triple s are played out for the most part right now

Smegma accumulation under breasts?
Please let this be a typo. That can't really be a thing, can it? :sick:

Sorry but its a thing. Moisture and Bacteria can accumulate under any human fold. Smashing BBW's in the summer can be a biohazard. You'll find all kinds of cultures when changing positions and those untouched folds start opening up.

Back
Top Bottom