Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol:

They rocking one of these, too

507865D4-311D-48A8-9791-60BBB8D578EC.jpeg

then you already know what time it is.
Yooooo it's funny you post that because one of the girls on my roster got one of these tats

Sorry but its a thing. Moisture and Bacteria can accumulate under any human fold. Smashing BBW's in the summer can be a biohazard. You'll find all kinds of cultures when changing positions and those untouched folds start opening up.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I had a hot boy summer a few years back. Other than the smell big girls are a great time.

No shame here. I was postin about my escapades in the TAY back then as well.

giphy.gif

my imagination has just been assaulted.

There’s a difference between big girls and girls that don’t take care of themselves :lol:

I'll admit that I was wildin by not vetting these women out prior to bringing them to the crib or if I was traveling for work but these were literally lunch dates where they would meet me outside my job then I would smash that night and ghost or put on the roster after.

I learned many things. Hygiene and women is not exclusive to BBW's. A good portion of the women in that era in my life had questionable practices. From the finest ones to the mud ducks, you never know who is really taking care of themselves until clothes start coming off. Some day's I was completing my mission by any means necessary and stay with at least 7 sets of target bed sheets in the crib to swap during the week. Still good times though.

75109365-56B5-4AC5-84FC-03323132E38B.png
I like me a biggun as much as the next man but stop it, compa.

Skinnies will ride your D like they’re a Boy Scout trying to start a fire.

Big girls always have something to prove. They ride the wave like no other and like to give that sloppy dome that sounds like your cleaning up the last bit of a spill with a wetvac. And lets not get started on the viscosity of big girl yams.

Back
Top Bottom