Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Speaking of wildin'....
"I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” Bryant said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself."

It was our first time at a strip club. Fun as hell. We also put dollars on our noses and the dancers would squat on our face and pick up the dollars with their buttcheeks. :lol::sick:

First time at the club I seen a chick pull a dude on stage and lay him down, unwrap a blow pop and put the stick in his mouth and then ride the hell out of the pop end. Another stripper then started sucking on it.

Also, Stilletto's in Jersey is basically a girl on girl exhibition on stage.... as well as anything goes in the back rooms.

Last edited:
It was our first time at a strip club. Fun as hell. We also put dollars on our noses and the dancers would squat on our face and pick up the dollars with their buttcheeks. :lol::sick:

oh hailllllllll nah yall were a lil too lit. sweaty cheeks and loins on your NOSE my g?!

giphy.gif

What does that have to do with RKelly?

Idk where that came from, but from what I read, they’re not going to defend someone just because they’re black. R. Kelly is a good example. That man is sick. You not gonna be out here talking about #freeKellz just because he’s black.

Idk where that came from, but from what I read, they’re not going to defend someone just because they’re black. R. Kelly is a good example. That man is sick. You not gonna be out here talking about #freeKellz just because he’s black.
Perhaps you may need to improve in comprehension. The comment Kobe Bryant made has absolutely nothing to do with defending a criminal. His statement speaks to reacting to something. In fact, the quote was from back when Eric Garner and Trayvon Martin were killed, and Black men were, are, getting killed by the police.

Are you white or Black?

Last edited:

this is the PERFECT time to drop this

edit: aint gonna lie.... the song sounded like it was jammin too LMAOOOOOO

Hahaha, I’ve seen something similar. I was like 15 and my cousin’s baby daddy took me to a bachelor party going on down the street at a neighbor’s house. A couple of strippers were there and one laid down some dude who looked like Donkey from Shrek and laid a $10 bill flat on his mouth. Proceeded to pick it up with her lips and I’m not talking about the ones on her face.
87674311-0423-4C98-88B3-E099BE307CE6.png

Bro was in love and caressing her the rest of time we were there.

First time at the club I seen a chick pull a dude on stage and lay him down, unwrap a blow pop and put the stick in his mouth and then ride the hell out of the pop end. Another stripper then started sucking on it.

Also, Stilletto's in Jersey is basically a girl on girl exhibition on stage.... as well as anything goes in the back rooms.

Hahaha, I’ve seen something similar. I was like 15 and my cousin’s baby daddy took me to a bachelor party going on down the street at a neighbor’s house. A couple of strippers were there and she laid down some dude who looked like Donkey from Shark and laid a $10 bill flat on his mouth. Proceeded to pick it up with her lips and I’m not talking about the ones on her face.
87674311-0423-4C98-88B3-E099BE307CE6.png

Bro was in love and caressing her the rest of time we were there.

The places you guys went seem more fun. Saving Stilettos on my Google maps.

Perhaps you may need to improve in comprehension. The comment Kobe Bryant made has absolutely nothing to do with defending a criminal. His statement speaks to reacting to something. In fact, the quote was from back when Eric Garner was killed, and Black men were, are, getting killed by the police.

Are you white or Black?

I’m black bruh, and defending someone is a reaction.

I’m black bruh, and defending someone is a reaction.
No, defending someone is not simply a reaction. There is something called willful ignorance and Kobe Bryant was talking about Trayvon Martin, and why he did not protest with other players.

Been wanting to have a fake bachelor party. That place now on the list. Most of my friends are married now though.

No, defending someone is not simply a reaction. There is something called willful ignorance and Kobe Bryant was talking about Trayvon Martin, and why he did not protest with other players.

First of all, before you talk about comprehension, let’s talk about context. You can’t just post an insert from an article without any pretense and then try to call someone out for a lack comprehension. That’s almost like trolling. Which brings me to my next point, or question I should say. Mfer are YOU black??? This game has been played before on NT.

First of all, before you talk about comprehension, let’s talk about context. You can’t just post an insert from an article without any pretense and then try to call someone out for a lack comprehension. That’s almost like trolling. Which brings me to my next point, or question I should say. Mfer are YOU black??? This game has been played before on NT.
That was the complete quote. The quote was self explanatory. He spoke to not reacting to something, due to the fact that he was african american. That includes the murder of a young black man, whom the President of the United States at the time stated, could have been his son.

Yup, Black.

Full article.
thegrio.com/2014/03/27/kobe-bryant-on-miami-heats-trayon-tribute-i-wont-react-to-something-just-because-im-supposed-to/

How is the post self explanatory when who said it or why it was said was not posted?? Bruh shut up. I almost guarantee you’re a troll white guy.

Back
Top Bottom