Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I don’t know how you could twist my words into disrespecting black people but I guess someone will find a way lol
And I selected the Guccishades username before the Gucci incident, no way I would’ve selected it afterwards as a metaphorical f u as implied by this dude

ayesha super goofy man, i actually like it. me and my girl are clowns in public with each other too. **** is fun. its much worse being those couples who always trying to look cute or always on their phones or stuck up when they're out. its lame how much they hate ayesha now.
It’s mostly cuz she said that stupid comment a few months back. My thing about them two is they look like they’re siblings

Steph looks like he just tired of her ish like he needs a break or something
dude is fine. he knows he has pick of the litter if he wanted. so he must be good where hes at. his lowkey personality is just opposite of her bubbly silly one. but opposites attract she balances him out. he dont need no squidward-esque lowkey female to match his personality. and steph would probably burn if he touched an ig thot or stripper type bad ***** lol.

Steph is SUPPOSED to be super religious. He aint going nowhere.

Steph starting those dread off tho. :pimp:

Unraveling at the seams :rofl: :rofl:

47E40BE2-CB3F-4AB6-9ACF-20B4B4D9B028.gif

Back
Top Bottom