Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

My Hats Too Big.jpg

My Hats Too Big Years Later.jpg

My Hats Too Big Broken Neck.jpg

Omg I just walked passed homie last week when I visited my in-laws i can’t...lmfaooo

so this is who started that nonsense on twitter last night? gen z really has no concept of what came before them at all lol. was watching some rap show last night with dame dash. all they had to do was perform legendary classic songs in pairs of 3. and with 6 hours of practice, they were forgetting the words to Usher - u remind me, and lauren hill - that thing.

now we got someone saying childish gambino can hang with jamie foxx.

giphy.gif

Side note are Prius owners some of the most annoying in the world. Dudes love to hop into the left lane and control the flow of traffic

I got cut off by some dweeb in a Prius downtown one night with an Uber ride. He tells me he's not letting me merge.

He tells the ladies in the car "ladies, please give him a bad rating"

Chick sitting behind me says "**** you ***** he's getting 5 stars" :lol: :lol: :pimp:

I can respect her preference now that she clarified the context; however, she talkin out her *** under the guise of pretending to be this righteous just like the rest of "woke" twitter.

These types of folks literally JUST discovered their blackness. Now they trying to kick game, expeditiously. Like y’all been in the dark for sooooooooo long :lol:

These types of folks literally JUST discovered their blackness. Now they trying to kick game, expeditiously. Like y’all been in the dark for sooooooooo long :lol:

:lol: oh lord big facts.

Shorty caught a pro-black lecture on youtube and now she into Garveyism and Pan-Africanism.

Heaven forbid she read some literature on the subject instead of some bs from theroot.com.

Back
Top Bottom