Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

EnviousDiligentDowitcher-size_restricted.gif
I guess homie really ain't want no smoke. :smh:
shorty with the green pants..who got the info?:nerd:
You don't want that, looking at the rest of her body that mass is an optical illusion.

I guess homie really ain't want no smoke. :smh:

You don't want that, looking at the rest of her body that mass is an optical illusion.

waist to hip ratio looking good to me but i could be slightly inebriated...

seems like those pants are supposed to be flowy and loose but seem snug in the right places:pimp:

so this is who started that nonsense on twitter last night? gen z really has no concept of what came before them at all lol. was watching some rap show last night with dame dash. all they had to do was perform legendary classic songs in pairs of 3. and with 6 hours of practice, they were forgetting the words to Usher - u remind me, and lauren hill - that thing.

now we got someone saying childish gambino can hang with jamie foxx.

giphy.gif

Nah I rock with CG, but he can't hang with Jamie Foxx. The man is a classically trained pianist for Christ's sake.

For water tho...

To be fair, if I was walking down the street in regular clothes and some randoms took it upon themselves to soak me with water, I wouldn’t be happy at all....somehow because they are cops, this move seems acceptable and “is just water” like being fully dressed and wet feels great...lmao

To be fair, if I was walking down the street in regular clothes and some randoms took it upon themselves to soak me with water, I wouldn’t be happy at all....somehow because they are cops, this move seems acceptable and “is just water” like being fully dressed and wet feels great...lmao

Ya but your hat costs $500

Apples and oranges

The Prius slander to Sister Righteous commentary to learning the pseudo activist got banned.:lol:
Great stuff guys keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom