Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Is there a time limit on those videos? Why do they always end at the good part?

:pimp:

I wonder if she knows why her follow requests have recently spiked :rofl::evil::evil::evil:

:rofl:

I know that profile pic has changed since this morning so...

570FFCDC-777D-4444-97F9-E062540DE5A7.gif

I pray for dude that was on one knee..

Someone on NT needs to add her as a friend and share the wealth.

Seems like she changed her SN to emphasize that she's taken lol

I know that profile pic has changed since this morning so...

I pray for dude that was on one knee..
Hold up ... so many questions.

She has 4 daughters, are they from the same daddy? Is Mr. Wetherholt the daddy to all, one or none? Was she in a bad relationship with the kids father or all the kids fathers.

Is Mr. Wetherholt despret??

Is she an undercover heaven on earth? LoL etc.

Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape

Allegations are wild

In the complaint Taylor alleges: Brown exposed himself and forcibly kissed her; on a separate occasion he ejaculated on her back, without her knowledge, while they watched a church service; on a third occasion he raped her

Her name is Britney Taylor tho? Could be a wrap for ol’ boy just based off the accusers name alone.

Allegations are wild

Her name is Britney Taylor tho? Could be a wrap for ol’ boy just based off the accusers name alone.
I'm about to get my Chapelle on ...

What's wild to me is a woman that after being forcefully kissed one 1 occasion and then ejaculated on without her consent on 2nd occasion put herself in a position to get rape on a 3rd occasion. **** doesn't add up at all.

Last edited:
Allegations are wild

I don’t believe it’s a criminal case. It’ll probably get settled out of court and he’ll get his 4 game suspenaion(maybe)

Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape

Allegations are wild

I'm about to get my Chapelle on ...

What's wild to me is a woman that after being forcefully kissed one 1 occasion and then ejaculated on without her consent on 2nd occasion put herself in a position to get rape on a 3rd occasion. **** doesn't add up at all.

same thing i said

Antonio Brown a fool but this bird's allegations are beyond whack. Hope he gets the suit tossed out and she has to pay him money.

Back
Top Bottom