Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape
What is more wild is the timing of these allegations.
I'm about to get my Chapelle on ...

What's wild to me is a woman that after being forcefully kissed one 1 occasion and then ejaculated on without her consent on 2nd occasion put herself in a position to get rape on a 3rd occasion. **** doesn't add up at all.
Yeah man about to put my Chapelle hat on man, because like all summer and the Raiders drama you didn't file.

Scumbag. I know three guys in law enforcement, one is a cool *** dude that doesn't take himself seriously at all, the other two are complete douche bags. One of them guys is a Trump-loving Mexican Republican whose parent's came from Mexico. SMH. I have to imagine 1 out of every 3 cops are good guys... now I hear my brother-in-law is in the sheriff's academy... dude is a complete virgin clown... make that 1 out of 4 then.

I love my Latin people, I promise I do, but some of them are so lost....**** NT know... :smh:

tenor.gif
tenor2.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18974-1382229028-8.gif

Cops in the wild. He didn't say anything to the guy before firing. Didn't even attempt to defuse the situation.
The guy with the wooden plank is wildin just as much. If a cop has a gun pointed at me I’m not gonna take a damn swing at him :lol: not even mad no fs given tbh you should know better.

The guy with the wooden plank is wildin just as much. If a cop has a gun pointed at me I’m not gonna take a damn swing at him :lol: not even mad no fs given tbh you should know better.
wouldn't that lead most intelligent adults to believe homeboy probably was high or mentally ill?

he posed no threat that was a murder

and folks like you only contribute to the fact it keeps happening

If the cop was told by dispatch the man was mentally ill and had he the option to taser him, he's definitely going down.

Mental Illness + Shoots up School = Thoughts and Prayers.

Mental Illness + Swings on a Cop = Should know Better.

You and your oblivious hot dookie takes.

A cop is appointed to protect and serve the people. At no point in that video was the cop in imminent danger.

I'll give him a pass for not taking out the taser first, but to shoot even after you saw the person missing?

FOH ....

In addition, there are plenty of people that suffer from mental health issues. This dude at the very minimum should be fired ....

I get cops have a hard job, but they signed on to do that ****. Is not a badge to kill people.

**** we just saw an alleged murdered of 3 chase a cop, try to strangle a civilian and finally brought down without incidents.

Nope not buying he thought he was in danger.

Back
Top Bottom