Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A white couple is suing their fertility clinic after giving birth to an Asian daughter

https://www.businessinsider.com/whi...sian-daughter-lawsuit-fertility-clinic-2019-9

baby-monster-scary-gif-horror.gif

Saw this and immediately thought to call over aepps20 aepps20

What a fight. The fighter in Black has been studying classic fights with his trainer. He used a mixture of Sweet Pea's crouching defense to deflect the power on the overhand rights and Ali's rope a dope to tire the fighter in red out. Once he saw his opportunity to unload his straight right hand he sprung into action. With that said, the ref in this fight was TRASH. She stifled the fighter in red's offense just when he was getting into a groove mixing up rights with left hook. If she wanted to stop the fight she needed to step in between the fighters and waive the fight off. If I were his trainer or promoter I would lodge a compliant with the New Jersey athletic commission so that this ref is not involved with the rematch.

Cops in the wild. He didn't say anything to the guy before firing. Didn't even attempt to defuse the situation.

What a fight. The fighter in Black has been studying classic fights with his trainer. He used a mixture of Sweet Pea's crouching defense to deflect the power on the overhand rights and Ali's rope a dope to tire the fighter in red out. Once he saw his opportunity to unload his straight right hand he sprung into action. With that said, the ref in this fight was TRASH. She stifled the fighter in red's offense just when he was getting into a groove mixing up rights with left hook. If she wanted to stop the fight she needed to step in between the fighters and waive the fight off. If I were his trainer or promoter I would lodge a compliant with the New Jersey athletic commission so that this ref is not involved with the rematch.

d2ad6c596cf35871-image-goku-ss2-vs-majin-vegeta-ss2-o-gif-dragon-ball-z-dokkan.gif

HE FEARED FOR HIS LIFE

Scumbag. I know three guys in law enforcement, one is a cool *** dude that doesn't take himself seriously at all, the other two are complete douche bags. One of them guys is a Trump-loving Mexican Republican whose parent's came from Mexico. SMH. I have to imagine 1 out of every 3 cops are good guys... now I hear my brother-in-law is in the sheriff's academy... dude is a complete virgin clown... make that 1 out of 4 then.

Back
Top Bottom