Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:smh: **** just got childish towards the end.

2 things:

1. How did he not notice that he wasn’t in an ideal situation? Like I’m pretty sure I know when dudes plotting on me when I see more and more dudes come outta nowhere

2. The fact that he still got up after all that is wild

dude was in a lose lose situation

had he gotten up to walk away im pretty sure they would of chased him anyway

Cat who took off the cat's pants then tried to take off his boxers/shorts was mad suspect. :smh::smh::smh:

@sooperhooper Basically there was a racist white dude who called a black man the N word. Black dude proceeded to post a series of videos smashing the racists dudes GF. He even had her sign a waiver saying she agreed to make this video with him lmao.

@sooperhooper Basically there was a racist white dude who called a black man the N word. Black dude proceeded to post a series of videos smashing the racists dudes GF. He even had her sign a waiver saying she agreed to make this video with him lmao.

Sounds fake AF man. Wouldn't be surprised if all 3 of them are in some '****old' type situation and they're looking to make money of views/followers. :smh::smh::smh:

giphy.gif
She better have Ankle insurance!!!

I'm sure that's not the point ...

7/10 NTers would BTW!

I never mentioned that was the point, big fella.

My point, however, is that no matter what point or joke I'm trying to get across, I'm not smashin no trash joint.

You're slightly off though....4/5 NTer's wood though.

I do not condone the language in the caption :nerd:

Homeboy was arguing for the sake of arguing, doesnt male or female speak directly of reproductive parts? If a cat started barking and peeing on fire hydrants, is it a dog? I can understand if someone wants to be identified as something else, but can said person be mad if somebody else doesnt want to?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom