Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

They actually sell that phone attachment in stores like Best Buy and Office Depot and stuff. Still funny to see :lol:

667y.png

walmart22a.jpg

0.jpg

I know he was doing it (cocaine is a hell of a drug) i just cited David Ruffin because of his song "Statue of a Fool" which Juicy J sampled for "Name It After Me" In response to dudes getting all uptight about me posting an educational pic about Gum care. I bet ya, all of yous' brushed your gums and brushed your teeth for 3 minutes and also flossed after that pic was posted. Y'all can thank me later.

oh lol i see

Brianna looks gross af, what's sad she could look cute if she wasn't so lazy and big & as far as Antonio Tuff Crawford he doesn't only have to worry about the whale piss and the other 2000+ chemical in that menthol cigarette he also has to deal with Ashley's fecal matter. Mr. Crawford will probably suffer from gum disease by the age of 39. You guys have to take care of your gums, this is no laughing matter...

roll.gif

With the infested teeth and the moldy non oxygenated neck.. This thread is slowly becoming less amusing and more disgusting.. 

Back
Top Bottom