Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: I was asking the same question at first. How does this restore faith in humanity? The hell was he doing in there in the first place??

Is it insensitive if I say John and Chrissy reigns are Wildin for doing a phot shoot at the hospital where they lost their baby

I don't understand why she was Photographed crying in the Hospital ROom.

But that is all I will say about that situation.

Is it insensitive if I say John and Chrissy reigns are Wildin for doing a phot shoot at the hospital where they lost their baby

I do feel so sorry for the both of them but then yeah, that Chrissy confusion gif was needed because was a professional photo really necessary during that kind of moment?

Best one of those "dumb videos" I have ever seen.

COol "prank."

Mom's most certainly could get the WOOD. Can't lie if I had it my kids would be none the wiser, naw me and your mom are rich you and your sister are BROKE BROKE.
I don't understand why she was Photographed crying in the Hospital ROom.

But that is all I will say about that situation.
Photo definitely WILDIN, but losing a child. :smh: Tough. Makes me more grateful for both my daughters, not grateful enough to share my 12 million. LOL.

Nah, you don't get to complain about social media content and moments while creating your own.
Come on cut Fatlock some slack he trying to stay relevant after losing the Fox gig. Surprised he hasn't come out supporting Trump. I do agree with him that the post seems poorly planned on her part.

I dont think it was a photoshoot but yeah having pics like that out. Thats a very private moment, why would you want that...

Come on cut Fatlock some slack he trying to stay relevant after losing the Fox gig. Surprised he hasn't come out supporting Trump. I do agree with him that the post seems poorly planned on her part.
Both fall under the currency of attention.

My thing is either she posed for the pic which is messed up or somebody took it without her permission which is also messed up.

but that’s just her. Her life is about social media and clicks

My thing is either she posed for the pic which is messed up or somebody took it without her permission which is also messed up.

but that’s just her. Her life is about social media and clicks
But if the pic was taken without her permission why use it from her own account. I really love the black and white in this photo I might as well use it. All they had to do is keep this private and perhaps release a statement or post a picture of the sonagram and say we lost our angel. Really not a huge fan of releasing that info, but people being nosey will ask about the baby if they don't see anything new.

Nope. If they post it for the world wide web to see it, then the world wide web can comment and say anything about it.

:smh: sad. We're now in a world where we'll wake up and live for social media but not for life itself.

Back
Top Bottom