Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

GrippingApprehensiveBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

I think this has been a thing since the beginning of social media.
What’s y’alls take on posing with dead fetus and posting pics?
3C3956EA-C9A0-46C7-83A6-72008C8D7A56.jpeg

My stepbrothers wife did this when she lost twins and then shared the post of the fetuses again on the anniversary. Tasteless to me.

Situation is sad and unfortunate but John Legend knows what he signed up for with that twice baked potato.

I’m just saying the pic was OD. Like y’all would find it weird if Vanessa went to the crash site and posted a pic kneeling next to the wreckage that same day. Like let it breathe. I have nothing wrong with the posted message

Yeah I don't give a **** about all of the sentimental ******** ****** are on right now. That **** is weird. :lol:

It's a larger topic than Chrissy Teigen. I couldn't give less of a **** about Chrissy Teigen. It's more on how tech/social media has altered human behavior in a noticeable way. There's a whole ******* documentary on Netflix about this very topic. If that's judging her...so be it. Fortunately, Chrissy Teigen doesn't know I exist and will never read this...so it won't bother her I'm sure.

Yeah I don't give a **** about all of the sentimental bull**** ****** are on right now. That **** is weird. :lol:

It's a larger topic than Chrissy Teigen. I couldn't give less of a **** about Chrissy Teigen. It's more on how tech/social media has altered human behavior in a noticeable way. There's a whole ****ing documentary on Netflix about this very topic. If that's judging her...so be it. Fortunately, Chrissy Teigen doesn't know I exist and will never read this...so it won't bother her I'm sure.

Its weird man, aint even sink in yet for her. Literally happened and “oh take a pic of me?”. Its weird as hell man, and im SUPER into social media. Id feel weird asking someone to take a flick of me or even just having someone take a pic of me. That pic of her crying sitting on the side of a bed is a very intimate, and the person taking the pic is trying to get a good angled shot. Weird. As. Hell.

I probably wouldn't post it on social media but if my child passed during birth I'm definitely taking a picture with them

People have no kind of integrity anymore.

How did this conversation even go down?

"Hey nurse take a pic of me, my husband, and my dead baby please?"

Might as well get some likes right?

I probably wouldn't post it on social media but if my child passed during birth I'm definitely taking a picture with them

I've witnessed the birth of my four kids and since all were blessed with good health, I took a bunch of pics that day. And I even posted one photo without a second thought about the number of likes it'd get. The emotional highs from your childs birth are just something else.

But if things went south like it did for that couple, my wife and I would probably have taken a similar photo as a "keepsake" in the empty room. And while my wife is not the social media type like I am, I feel like she'd probably make a post like that to help her grieve. I wouldn't have judged my wife for doing that, so I can't judge that couple above either. And while I agree the Chrissy photo may be a tad extra, I can look past all that and just give her and John the empathy a situation like that deserves.

Back
Top Bottom