Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:smh:
1612733716488.png

ITS A PRANK ITS A PRANK

Had an applicant sho up for their background interview at my agency, and they volunteered they robbed an 7Eleven as a "prank" on the opposite side of the country when they were younger. Called the local Sherif, they confirmed the case was still open. Applicant was arrested and sent back

It’s basically the same issue as putting water on a grease fire - if you use enough it puts the fire out but right before that you get an explosion of steam and it sets your ceiling on fire.
Like I know it can happen but I’ve been cooking frozen fries for decades and I’ve never had the pot overflow and a fire start. Also idk how that oil was so popping. He must’ve had the heat all the way up

I cook fries in the pot like that. Fries can’t have icicles on them from the freezer, that’s why they pop when you drop them in hot oil. Have to brush those icicles off

Like I know it can happen but I’ve been cooking frozen fries for decades and I’ve never had the pot overflow and a fire start. Also idk how that oil was so popping. He must’ve had the heat all the way up
I cook fries in the pot like that. Fries can’t have icicles on them from the freezer, that’s why they pop when you drop them in hot oil. Have to brush those icicles off

My Gs, that 'chef' was making a 'viral' video. Don't be surprised if he sprayed some oil or similar on the exterior of the pot to create the resulting fire. Playboy knew exactly what he was doing to generate a fire. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I think the bigger issue is that he had too much oil and dumped them in too fast - better and safer in a basket and you need more room.

You can see frozen turkeys doing that all the time on youtube - for something so big you need to measure how much it displaces before you do it for real. Fries are different obviously but you need some room.

Back
Top Bottom