Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I think the bigger issue is that he had too much oil and dumped them in too fast - better and safer in a basket and you need more room.

You can see frozen turkeys doing that all the time on youtube - for something so big you need to measure how much it displaces before you do it for real. Fries are different obviously but you need some room.

Cant believe it took yall this long to figure this out :lol:

Seems like folks getting smoked for the likes is on the uprise

95amehlsp1121.gif

No sympathy for her and I hope that she gets countersued by them. I've used their 'ish on a few construction projects and it's gonna be terrible if they dilute/water down their product because of her dumb @#@.

Perhaps she's been watching too many Sanford & Son reruns during lockdown life because they always came up with lamebrain schemes to get rich quick that always backfired. This is reminiscent of that.

I've used Gorilla Glue to restore shoes myself, specifically sole separation issues. It should be common sense not to put that 💩 on any anatomical part.

it's gonna be terrible if they dilute/water down their product because of her dumb
I mean she's on video admitting she did on her own. Just some sleazy lawyer trying to make a buck.

They'll give her shut up money.

Nothing major but even their lawyer fees to even attempt to fight this would be a loss.

If they counter sue, what money they gettin?

Give her 5-10k and move along.

All this just to avoid paying a bill at a nail salon. 🙄💀

therealest1 therealest1 she's a career criminal. The credit card was fraudulent and the car was stolen too.

it's gonna be terrible if they dilute/water down their product because of her dumb

They'll give her shut up money.

Nothing major but even their lawyer fees to even attempt to fight this would be a loss.

If they counter sue, what money they gettin?

Give her 5-10k and move along.
That's what the lawyer is banking on, probably does 2 of these a week.

Back
Top Bottom