Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

word? sound like you been making your point loud and clear for a while... lmao

I'm making a point that she is a terrible pos human being like other transphobes. The spa is ok with her, take your f#^&*@ business elsewhere.

If you dont like an establishment that sells gay/trans wedding cakes go buy your cake at walmart.

This what women wanted right? They majority voted for this stuff. I guess when push came to shove they really aren’t down for the LGBTQQIAA2+ cause
Women majority favored the policies that have lead up to this video. It's just a fact.

Americans are divided over which public bathrooms transgender people should use | Pew Research Center
All I am getting from these post is you don't know how statistics work.

Or you do, and think other people don't

I'm making a point that she is a terrible pos human being like other transphobes. The spa is ok with her, take your f#^&*@ business elsewhere.

If you dont like an establishment that sells gay/trans wedding cakes go buy your cake at walmart.
The lady in the video has a very argumentative debate. Raising children has a lot to deal with exposure. 11 year girls dont need to have penis exposed or on their mind. Her argument is to prevent such exposure.

Now her demeanor and how she went about it could have been toned down to another level. Being loud and abrasive towards others isnt the right route.

Silent detrimental exposure of their policies and taking it up legally would've been better.

Chill...

She's only emotionally attached to a discussion that is overlooked by many.
Why have you delegated this woman to be the representative of all women?

I doubt he is laying his statement of implying "all" women.

From being in multiple discussions with women about these related topics, most(not all) of them defend the trans/gay notion.

I doubt he is laying his statement of implying "all" women.

From being in multiple discussions with women about these related topics, most(not all) of them defend the trans/gay notion.
So then why pick one isolated individual with no context or understanding of where they stand on issues and make them the example of "this is what THEY wanted"?

Would you do the same thing with Candace Owens?

Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and take the unpopular opinion that the woman in the video is wylin’ and pearl-clutching.

deusavertat deusavertat please don’t like this comment.
Yeah I watched the video and I thought the woman was wilding doing some foolishness

The dude had to catch the L too because you see some ranting, just let them rant, they will not want to anything but some agreeing with them

As soon as I saw the video I started to chuckle because I knew what some of the comments in here would be :lol:

Last edited:
So then why pick one isolated individual with no context or understanding of where they stand on issues and make them the example of "this is what THEY wanted"?

Would you do the same thing with Candace Owens?

1 video, 1 individual to speak on. SHE(girl in the video) is probably for it or against the matter.🤷🏾‍♂️ who knows. From my personal experience, most women defend it. I'm just saying I'm sure that's what he meant and not every woman on earth.

C.O. dont make a difference in anything. Majority rules. If a bill is passed or denied in relation to this topic, that matters more than CO's individual viewpoint.

1 video, 1 individual to speak on. SHE(girl in the video) is probably for it or against the matter.🤷🏾‍♂️ who knows. From my personal experience, most women defend it. I'm just saying I'm sure that's what he meant and not every woman on earth.

C.O. dont make a difference in anything. Majority rules. If a bill is passed or denied in relation to this topic, that matters more than CO's individual viewpoint.
This is borderline incoherent.

Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and take the unpopular opinion that the woman in the video is wylin’ and pearl-clutching.

deusavertat deusavertat please don’t like this comment.

I'm not even sure what your comment means :lol:

But yea i kept it simple. The spa is ok with it. Take your trashy *** and your offspring somewhere else.

If she quietly expressed concern I would address her as a human being. But she had to go on a MAGA type tirade about trans people under the guise of "concern for children"

All you dudes should take a look at the other videos on the Youtube account :lol: It got some other reactionary conservative bangers on the page.

The name of the account is "busted bernie" too :rofl:

The video links to a gateway pundit article :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
If natural-born cis women say they don’t wanna see **** at the spa around their daughters it’s wild that we’re at a place where people will go “that’s debatable” so they wont look like “a bigot from backwoods Mississippi” instead of just respecting it and making new accommodations for other groups.

Back
Top Bottom