Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Well KS has a schtick that can come off as mean spirited and insulting at times. Like you call chicks running backs trying to hit the gap.

You can call women delusional without being mean spirited and demeaning
Yeah the toxic/petty stuff sells and he plays into it sometimes.

equal rights equal fights

clap.gif

Good day sir!

Yeah the toxic/petty stuff sells and he plays into it sometimes.

Yup.

Folks come on with wild statements and opinions, rude, shouting, cutting him off, all in their feelings with delusions and entitlements and he responds in kind.

He does this with both the women and the men who come on wildin.

For some reason people pay more attention to his delivery than the subject matter / context.

If I'm wrong, I'd rather someone give me the truth wrapped in a brown paper bag than a lie with a bow on it.

Some folks have never been checked before IRL and it shows.

To this day I still cant find the logic behind the fact that Samuels is hated by so many.

Jer. 5:21 (King James version): "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not." "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Plato: “No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
You right about that. It’s unfortunate that some of Kevin’s biggest detractors even on this forum are guys. That even goes for dudes who are no longer here with us on this forum because they got caught up behind too many lies. Funny how that works.

Back
Top Bottom