Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

It was explained on Reddit. She's in a harness that pulls her back at the last moment. This isn't training. These are Hollywood stunt pros. They're just "training" on set for a scene and going through the motions. She doesn't get hit at all. I mean, why would they film something like this and toss it up on the internet? This isn't an original video. It was posted by the stunt crew to show what stunt work is like.

It was explained on Reddit. She's in a harness that pulls her back at the last moment. This isn't training. These are Hollywood stunt pros. They're just "training" on set for a scene and going through the motions. She doesn't get hit at all. I mean, why would they film something like this and toss it up on the internet? This isn't an original video. It was posted by the stunt crew to show what stunt work is like.

Exactly! The fact it has to be explained is crazy. She's wearing a damn harness in the video, and falls on a mat. What else would they be doing but rehearsing for a stunt in a show/movie.

She had a bad experience at a resort so now the whole country is bad? What? You didnt even leave the resort, you dont even know what goes on or how the country really is

She had a bad experience at a resort so now the whole country is bad? What? You didnt even leave the resort, you dont even know what goes on or how the country really is

We've all had not great experiences traveling from time to time but that doesn't mean that the entire country is bad. or that the destination is trash. I wonder if she's ever traveled before because some of her gripes are just normal things. I remember staying at the Ritz in Chicago for work a few years back and even though the firm prepaid for the block of rooms the hotel pre charged $1500 on our cards for incidentals.

We've all had not great experiences traveling from time to time but that doesn't mean that the entire country is bad. or that the destination is trash. I wonder if she's ever traveled before because some of her gripes are just normal things. I remember staying at the Ritz in Chicago for work a few years back and even though the firm prepaid for the block of rooms the hotel pre charged $1500 on our cards for incidentals.
Shorty either trollin or has very little experience traveling…The things she complained about are either normal or minor issues

She spent the 1st part in a video about going to another country crying about the flight from home :lol: :smh:

She's a Karen.

Was already complaining before she even got on the plane.

Nothing on Earth would make folks like this happy because happiness aint in 'em to start with.

Best to avoid these types of folks at all costs.

Who in the world does she think she is?

The co-signers are even worse...

Misery loves company

Last edited:
She's a Karen.

Was already complaining before she even got on the plane.

Nothing on Earth would make folks like this happy because happiness aint in 'em to start with.

Best to avoid these types of folks at all costs.

Who in the world does she think she is?

The co-signers are even worse...

Misery loves company

And they don't want her back there :lol:

im looking at that sunset and that horizon and thinking what else do you need?

but either way budget foreign vacationsisn't the right move. you should always prepare to come out of pocket and if you don't it's usually surprising.

Last edited:
but either way budget foreign vacations it's the right move. you should always prepare to come out of pocket and if you don't it's usually surprising.
Agreed. When I went on a cruise a few months ago, stopped at St. Thomas. They had these white vans taking ppl to like the top of the city or whatever, and it wasn’t even that long of a walk, but the ppl I was with insisted we drive. When we get to the top, the driver turns around and says $50. $50, for a <1 minute drive

Back
Top Bottom