Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

khfw3jr5dun91.jpg

Never got fashion like that. Mans wearing a skirt made of dem trash bag GAP jackets :lol::lol:

A lot of runway shows have specific pieces (along with the actual clothing thats gonna be made public) for the sole purpose of "shock value". Gets people talking about the show, draws attention or sometimes its just something the designer wants to "show off" but not make to the public cause it would be impractical/unusable/obviously silly to wear in public etc.

I went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Another way they get you is say you go to a bar, if you use cash you can pay your tab in us dollar, but they give you the change in pesos. So your only option is to drink more, or leave it all as a tip 🤣🤣
I mean you're in Mexico, they didn't have to accept your US currency.

SMH!

I mean you're in Mexico, they didn't have to accept your US currency.

SMH!
Its not that serious 🤣 bruh really shaking his head. Its all American owned tourist bars right there soon as you get off the ship. Its a matter of dollars, not hundreds no big deal, and you could also pay by card so it wouldn't even be an issue. It was a little observation I had, not an indictment on the country. Im just saying for every American that comes in there off those boats its a quick easy way to come up 🤷🏾‍♂️

Its not that serious 🤣 bruh really shaking his head. Its all American owned tourist bars right there soon as you get off the ship. Its a matter of dollars, not hundreds no big deal, and you could also pay by card so it wouldn't even be an issue. It was a little observation I had, not an indictment on the country. Im just saying for every American that comes in there off those boats its a quick easy way to come up 🤷🏾‍♂️
SMH because you implied they got you .... i honestly can say I never received US Currency after paying with US currency abroad. Besides the ****ting conversion rate, they give you their currency back.

Seems like you need to get around more, no one got you but yourself!

But whatever ...

Back
Top Bottom