Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Strong *** 12 year old. Little man apparently toppled a full size fridge, smashed a toilet in half, and broke the corner off of a granite countertop? Cmon…
Yeah this is a stolen video reposted by someone else with a false and enflaming headline. The original video was from a woman documenting what her abusive husband/ex-husband (status not clear) did to her place.

This was all definitely the work of a vindictive grown *** man. I mean, how is a 12 year old going to punch out a ceiling.

^ That def makes sense cuz when I first saw the vid I was like, "a 12 year old could not have done all that"

Yeah this is a stolen video reposted by someone else with a false and enflaming headline. The original video was from a woman documenting what her abusive husband/ex-husband (status not clear) did to her place.

This was all definitely the work of a vindictive grown *** man. I mean, how is a 12 year old going to punch out a ceiling.
I figured he went to work with a hammer.

I’m all for some whoopings but this right here? All that? He deserves to get knocked the **** out.

I’d sleep that kid every time I see him.

Cuz this damage is insane. That granite counter top being broke. The whole toppled fridge. Not to mention the damage seemingly covers the entire house with that broken toilet bowl. Might be a big *** 12 year old

I haven't looked but knowing how SM is and how those heated those gender wars can get, but I'm sure some women in the comments have probably Said her actions were justified because he got caught cheating.

"Women become self destructive just to prove a point. out of pettiness or revenge and it does more harm to themselves than to the target a lot of the time."

somewhere out there its been said more eloquently than myself.

The bystander with the cane died.

She had an 8 month old in the vehicle when she hit the two men.

She’s facing a quite a few charges, including murder and child endangerment.

I hope they send her up the river.
I mean that’s a given. She’s not beating that murder charge.

Back
Top Bottom