Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Hate this either or that social media drives us down.

What ol girl did was lame tbh, following an opponent for 15 seconds after you handily deafeated her team? Naw bro what NBA players are doing that after game? Celebrate your *** off with your fans and team, but it's not a good look

I loved her using her own celebration against her, opposing teams use the griddy all the time when playing the vikes and I love to see it :lol: . It's all in good fun..but it's dishonest to say that's what the issue is here.....

Also, it's wrong that this is overshadowng the game considering what a great game it was and the only womens game I have seen in roughly 15 years.

Hate this either or that social media drives us down.

What ol girl did was lame tbh, following an opponent for 15 seconds after you handily deafeated her team? Naw bro what NBA players are doing that after game? Celebrate your *** off with your fans and team, but it's not a good look

I loved her using her own celebration against her, opposing teams use the griddy all the time when playing the vikes and I love to see it :lol: . It's all in good fun..but it's dishonest to say that's what the issue is here.....

Also, it's wrong that this is overshadowng the game considering what a great game it was and the only womens game I have seen in roughly 15 years.
Not sure what you're trying to say.

These are kids ... one been talking **** all tourny and has been applaud the other just gave her a taste and she is a piece of ****.

If you dont see the difference, then.

Not sure what you're trying to say.

These are kids ... one been talking **** all tourny and has been applaud the other just gave her a taste and she is a piece of ****.

If you dont see the difference, then.
I agree, that's the part I liked.

What I didn't like was following her for 15 seconds and proceeding to taunt her, like bro that's lame following a victory. sorry.

74790DE6-169B-45FE-8936-7C76CA5DBB27.jpeg

Very proud of Angel and approve of what she did and what Caitlin has been doing all year. Both ladies have been talking and following their opponents when doing it all year. My goodness, Hailey Van Lith is probably the best trash talker in the women's game and almost got into it with Texas after their game. Let these young ladies be themselves.

Back
Top Bottom