Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

48F92F02-6CA1-4A9D-9F29-0929B5C395CC.jpeg

I normally dislike most contrived acts on social networks to get attention and/or likes. But this contrived gag has to be the best one I've seen based on the optics and logistics of it. Having an overweight dude running in it and him being cool enough to go with it made it good. The exaggerated chase down to sell the cleaning product was funny. Good fun all across the board with this one.

^^^One of the security guys should have finished him off with either a Hulk Hogan leg drop or an Ultimate Warrior splash-you-on-the back when he was face down on the field.

This 💩 here has the makings of a failed marriage predicated on the early stages of this one. I mean the fool got flattened executing the proposal. He had to go to the hospital in the aftermath of getting tackled and arrested. And now he's been banned from the ballpark for a year.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by unstable emotions, a distorted self-image and an overwhelming desire to be noticed. People with HPD often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

Between the mall guy and this goofball I messed around and learned a new phrase :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom