Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_3032.jpeg
IMG_3033.jpeg
IMG_3034.jpeg
IMG_3035.jpeg
IMG_3036.jpeg
IMG_3037.jpeg

Ready to murder someone over a YouTube prank? Peak wylin.

Yea, youtubers are annoying but it's never that serious.

Nah - we cant just assume all members of the general public are to be played with.

We have no idea what someone else might be dealing with, going through, or capable of.

Expecting random members of the general public/workers to accept this kind of behavior with no consequences?

Emergency services receiving calls for "prank" behavior/taking resources/time from those in actual need?

Risking your life/freedom for "likes and subscribes"?

Peak Wilden.

Hopefully that gut shot will be the reason he stops this behavior.

Shooter should go free depending on what the video shows.

Dude was on borrowed time.

Last edited:
I get you but if you try that foolishness on someone out in the street you deserve whatever your receipt is.

That's on you.

I get that, especially with the kid not learning his lesson and still planning to make more videos.

I just hoped that most rational people would agree that shooter is wylin more than the prankster...but that may not be the case.

Everyone wildin but there was no need for the Policemen to go that hard.
Money came out like sonic rings.

Cops will always be some of the weakest clowns walking the planet. Dude is a scumbag hes definitely going to kill someone someday.

"Pick up those Cartiers pick up those Cartiers"
"Nahhhh nahhh"

🤣 Atleast somebody had some sense that night.

I get that, especially with the kid not learning his lesson and still planning to make more videos.

I just hoped that most rational people would agree that shooter is wylin more than the prankster...but that may not be the case.
If you get a shot over a prank to a stranger, you're definitely the one wylin'. You never know who tf you dealing with, so I don't see why people even think this **** is ok.

We need to stop ******* with and recording people without their consent. That **** needs to be crime.

I just hope this **** never happens to me when I'm not in a great mental space.

Back
Top Bottom