Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Respect that mans hustle.
off topic

just peeped your ig

more than likely theres always a body in them abandons bruh, smh

one time i went in one (job related) and sure enough there was a young brotha stiff af in the basement

:smh: bruh I always just assume so. On the East side there's whole neighborhoods that are just blocks and blocks of bandos.

It's really crazy when you see the houses that have been gutted out, and you can see into the rooms from the street like one of those diaramas.

Then you know it's mad homeless people living in them jonts.

Based on the description I assumed you worked in bmore. Clicked on your ig, sure nough :smh: The eastside is such a miserable place
Eastside >>>>>>>>>Ova west

Last edited:

hes doing it if thats an original idea

he lame if theres an og ad like this
laugh.gif
there's an OG ad floating around Instagram.
knew it, lame mf

smh

Respect that mans hustle.
off topic

just peeped your ig

more than likely theres always a body in them abandons bruh, smh

one time i went in one (job related) and sure enough there was a young brotha stiff af in the basement
mean.gif
bruh I always just assume so. On the East side there's whole neighborhoods that are just blocks and blocks of bandos.

It's really crazy when you see the houses that have been gutted out, and you can see into the rooms from the street like one of those diaramas.

Then you know it's mad homeless people living in them jonts.
my mans be makin money renovating them joints, he did a few on Paca st...the stories he got about the type of **** you see and find when you first open them vacants up tho
sick.gif
yea, i need to assemble a renov-team or learn how to do it myself, i would come across some houses in nice neighborhoods on the west side (Detroit) and i know for sure they could be sold

yea, i need to assemble a renov-team or learn how to do it myself, i would come across some houses in nice neighborhoods on the west side (Detroit) and i know for sure they could be sold
Smh I rode thru brightmoor in the summer and the crib I lived in from 9-16 is a bando now. Me and my cuz was looking and seen the backdoor open an smh went in the the fiends took everything out that *****. The house next door got knocked down and the rest are recently built low income joints. Crazy cuz when I was there it was a together *** neighborhood, we all looked out for each other.

Those & the "this could be us" memes make me want to shut down my IG account

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom