Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BfSAQwyCMAA3lAE.jpg

yea, i need to assemble a renov-team or learn how to do it myself, i would come across some houses in nice neighborhoods on the west side (Detroit) and i know for sure they could be sold
Smh I rode thru brightmoor in the summer and the crib I lived in from 9-16 is a bando now. Me and my cuz was looking and seen the backdoor open an smh went in the the fiends took everything out that *****. The house next door got knocked down and the rest are recently built low income joints. Crazy cuz when I was there it was a together *** neighborhood, we all looked out for each other.
yea, its crazy cuz rosedale park is close by, and that area is real nice

i havent been in a minute but i think my old neighborhood is still alright (Joy rd & Warwick), i know its a few bandos on the block but they not the kind that look like them ghost town joints, i might ride through there tomorrow just to see whats up

yea, i need to assemble a renov-team or learn how to do it myself, i would come across some houses in nice neighborhoods on the west side (Detroit) and i know for sure they could be sold
Smh I rode thru brightmoor in the summer and the crib I lived in from 9-16 is a bando now. Me and my cuz was looking and seen the backdoor open an smh went in the the fiends took everything out that *****. The house next door got knocked down and the rest are recently built low income joints. Crazy cuz when I was there it was a together *** neighborhood, we all looked out for each other.
yea, its crazy cuz rosedale park is close by, and that area is real nice

i havent been in a minute but i think my old neighborhood is still alright (Joy rd & Warwick), i know its a few bandos on the block but they not the kind that look like them ghost town joints, i might ride through there tomorrow just to see whats up
This is a good read about the houses in Detroit http://www.buzzfeed.com/drewphilp/why-i-bought-a-house-in-detroit-for-500

[COLOR=#red]Kevin Hart obviously wasn't schooled on how the industry works[/COLOR] :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]Ushers reaction and silence[/COLOR] :lol:

Last edited:
Man I knew I should have posted that Diesel video in here as soon as I saw it yesterday afternoon :lol:

I really don't understand why you would make that and then post it!

In the privacy of our own homes Everyone of us has done what Vin is doing. I just got done practicing my Yonce surfboard with a Michael Jackson spin at the end a few minutes ago. Didnt even realize I was doing it til I did it, thats just the perks of being home alone, Im always doing some random singing/dancing Id never upload that **** to youtube though. Vin is indeed doing it, cant hate on the man for doing what we all do.

:rofl: :rofl: @ the Vin Diesel vid

On a more serious note, you can tell he's still having a hard time dealing with the death of Paul. You could see it the moment he start to mention the movie.

Back
Top Bottom