Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

roll.gif

aint goin nowhere bruh.

^ she prob listening to that detox album
great response :pimp:

speaking of dre.. i watched a Deathrow documentary the other day... and Tupac, I repeat TUPAC, had beef with dre because this fool dre was not making anything in the studio...  20 years later this ***** dre is on that same ****.

Respect that mans hustle.
off topic

just peeped your ig

more than likely theres always a body in them abandons bruh, smh

one time i went in one (job related) and sure enough there was a young brotha stiff af in the basement

:smh: bruh I always just assume so. On the East side there's whole neighborhoods that are just blocks and blocks of bandos.

It's really crazy when you see the houses that have been gutted out, and you can see into the rooms from the street like one of those diaramas.

Then you know it's mad homeless people living in them jonts.

off topic

just peeped your ig

one time i went in one (job related) and sure enough there was a young brotha stiff af in the basement

:smh: bruh I always just assume so. On the East side there's whole neighborhoods that are just blocks and blocks of bandos.

It's really crazy when you see the houses that have been gutted out, and you can see into the rooms from the street like one of those diaramas.

Based on the description I assumed you worked in bmore. Clicked on your ig, sure nough :smh: The eastside is such a miserable place

off topic

just peeped your ig

mean.gif
bruh I always just assume so. On the East side there's whole neighborhoods that are just blocks and blocks of bandos.

sounds just like Detroit

sidenote: i feel like the DMV area, NY, LA, and FL are the most represented areas on this forum

They all rent cars tho, nothing new

Keep the california in california is inferring he does have a ferrari he only drives in cali though

It's the fronting that is the problem. It does make sense that if he resides in another state that he will be renting a vehicle during his stay. The fact he can afford to rent a ferrari, or Lambo is nothing to sneeze at either. But if he was implying that it was his joint in his IG post then he is a fool. Nothing is wrong with a person renting a house or car, but when they put out to the public like they doing it and it's theirs, then they get exposed they are fools for that.

Last edited:
off topic

just peeped your ig

my mans be makin money renovating them joints, he did a few on Paca st...the stories he got about the type of **** you see and find when you first open them vacants up tho :x

Back
Top Bottom