Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Some parents these days, young and older have really been showing they don't have common sense, self respect, and decency. The bar is so low that people actually try to defend the nonsense. One video of an older mom twerking at her son's HS graduation actually had some dudes saying it's cultural from the motherland. How, Western society (white men) deemed it inappropriate, and our ancestors would celebrate by dancing that way. So she's not being inappropriate, but actually performing an ancestral dance and she should be celebrated :lol: All to avoid holding her accountable for her stupidity :smh:

How can someone watch the video and say to oneself "i definitely need to donate money to that *****"?

Because they're fueled by hate and contempt for black people, or they see their daughter, niece, sister, wife, gf etc in that lovely nurse and would do anything they can to help her.

Because they're fueled by hate and contempt for black people, or they see their daughter, niece, sister, wife, gf etc in that lovely nurse and would do anything they can to help her.
Members of Alec, KKK, white supremacist, lobbyists, proud boys, & etc all have feel that way.
alonzo-mourning.gif

More people need to watch this and realize these type of people exist. I knew a couple back in the day that were like this with their Herpes. Can't just be letting anybody lay with you.

You know of a couple who knowingly & proudly was spreading a sexual infection?

You know of a couple who knowingly & proudly was spreading a sexual infection?
Key word was KNEW. Are they still alive? Yes. Do I have a relationship with them? Naw, I don't roll with people like that.

Edit - Misread and thought you meant if I was cool with them. But yes I know of a good number of people who willingly spread diseases. Their thought process is that they were burned, so now they'll burn others. It's a sick twisted mentality, but these people exist and they be your cousins, people you grew up with, etc.

Last edited:
More people need to watch this and realize these type of people exist. I knew a couple back in the day that were like this with their Herpes. Can't just be letting anybody lay with you.

I recently tried to explain to this chick that it’s this crazy out here. She’s been stuck on some dude for whatever reason. He physically and verbally abuses her, and leaves and cheat at random. He made a statement to her saying “you ain’t going nowhere, ima make sure don’t know other want you”. I’ve heard or seen something like this said in some other instances. The dude either purposely got the chick pregnant or knowingly gave her something. Often it’s herpes.

Raeshanda…doin it

Not sure how I feel about the moaning to stop the whooping. If this was some abuse mess she did what she felt she had to. Otherwise, ion know, kinda weird…

Back
Top Bottom