Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

g8onl2sz3o1b1.jpg

the-other-guys.gif

Once again, outside of attacking me or family, there is never any situation worth losing the ability to fly for the rest of your life. People really going to have to get used to traveling by boat, which I don't think they'll be able to do due to this being a Federal felony.

Vacation is supposed to be a happy time. Go smoke or drink something.

Once again, outside of attacking me or family, there is never any situation worth losing the ability to fly for the rest of your life. People really going to have to get used to traveling by boat, which I don't think they'll be able to do due to this being a Federal felony.

I don’t think people realize the “no flight list” is real.

My husband loves to travel and always either pays for, or gets an upgrade into, the first-class cabin. When we travel together with our children, he buys himself a ticket in first class and puts us in economy or economy plus. He even did this recently on an overnight flight to Paris. He justifies flying alone in first class because of the cost, and the fact that our kids (12 and 16) might feel alone if I were to travel in first with him and leave them in the rear cabin. I feel that this is unfair.

I don’t think our kids would mind if they were in economy plus and my husband and I sat together in first class. Is that unfair of me to want? My husband has suggested traveling alone on a different flight ahead of us so that we don’t feel badly about the disparity, but this does not really address or solve the problem of the inherent selfishness in his thinking. Am I wrong? We are happy to travel, and love going places together, but it is still very strange.

High levels of Chelsea boot energy here.

I Continue To Stand On The Fact That The Earths

Angriest And Most Hostile People Are At The Airport Or On A Plane.

No Clue What Gets People So On Edge Being In Either Tho

I think this ridiculous incident I posted about in TAN earlier qualifies for this thread.
Copy pasted post with minor edits:
Just got a letter in the mail that a bus driver reported me to police for fraud lmao
This guy can't be serious. I checked the date and time and it's from a week ago when my bus pass expired and I renewed it before getting on the bus but the payment hadn't registered on my pass yet.
I vividly recall showing the bus driver the payment on my phone and pointing out the bank transfer was made at around 6am, when I hadn't even left the house yet. Instead of simply showing the payment and avoiding scanning of my pass, I scanned my card so the error would be registered, specifically to avoid this kind of false accusations nonsense.

The letter doesn't contain a copy of the "written testimony" they received, only a basic summary of when this supposed fraud took place, which was at 7:32 AM, more than an hour after I paid for the renewal of my annual subscription. The letter doesn't mention that I showed proof of my subscription payment to the bus driver and specifically pointed out the time of the payment, so I'm assuming the bus driver didn't include that in his report to law enforcement.
Police verified with the public transport company that I didn't commit any violation, which the letter explicitly states, but somehow the very next paragraph states that "a second violation" will result in penalties.

I always wish every bus driver a good morning and a good day too smh

Other than convenience what do you enjoy if you don't mind me asking?

What do you enjoy about going through security, waiting at your gate, boarding a plane, sitting in a tiny seat for hours, waiting 30 minutes for your bags, then going through customs to get to your destination? :lol:
Ok so this is kind of a cheat…my sister is TSA. So I know how to make security go pretty smoothly. I know what can and can’t go on my carry on. No, I don’t skip the line. Protip: Don’t fly on the weekends if possible. Like leave on a Thursday and come back on a Tuesday. You’re tickets will be cheaper too. I will also wear slides so ill just kick them off and slide them back on. Im flying out of Bush in Houston most of the time so…IYKYK. I rarely use the restroom on the plane…so theres your 30 minutes waiting on bags lol.

I’ve been flying since before I was old enough to know there was anything to be afraid of. I like looking out of the window, seeing the world from a bird’s eye view. Flying over the west coast is AMAZING. I just put on some chill music and enjoy the view or sleep. When the music Im listening to is in time with the take off/landing :emoji_ok_hand:. Im 6’4 so if its a bigger plane I get offered the emergency exit seats or if the plane isn’t completely full, whoever sits next to me will offer to move so I can have the whole row to myself. My family traveled a lot when I was growing up, so I think, like road trips and driving, its all tied to good memories.

Back
Top Bottom