Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Booty cheeks slap off
IMG_9788.gif

Ok so this is kind of a cheat…my sister is TSA. So I know how to make security go pretty smoothly. I know what can and can’t go on my carry on. No, I don’t skip the line. Protip: Don’t fly on the weekends if possible. Like leave on a Thursday and come back on a Tuesday. You’re tickets will be cheaper too. I will also wear slides so ill just kick them off and slide them back on. Im flying out of Bush in Houston most of the time so…IYKYK. I rarely use the restroom on the plane…so theres your 30 minutes waiting on bags lol.

I’ve been flying since before I was old enough to know there was anything to be afraid of. I like looking out of the window, seeing the world from a bird’s eye view. Flying over the west coast is AMAZING. I just put on some chill music and enjoy the view or sleep. When the music Im listening to is in time with the take off/landing :emoji_ok_hand:. Im 6’4 so if its a bigger plane I get offered the emergency exit seats or if the plane isn’t completely full, whoever sits next to me will offer to move so I can have the whole row to myself. My family traveled a lot when I was growing up, so I think, like road trips and driving, its all tied to good memories.

I can relate. It sounds elitist but affordable flying opportunities has undoubtedly diluted the experience. I had to fly every holiday as a kid to see my pops so flying always reminded me of that. My appreciation for flying as a youth took me in to the Air Force where I performed a flying job.

One of the things I enjoy about flying is seeing people coming from other countries and imagining what their experience is like there and what it is that’s causing them to go half way across the world.

TSA definitely put a damper on the experience. I’d say spirit airlines is a close second part of the reason why flying isn’t what it used to be.

Ok so this is kind of a cheat…my sister is TSA. So I know how to make security go pretty smoothly. I know what can and can’t go on my carry on. No, I don’t skip the line. Protip: Don’t fly on the weekends if possible. Like leave on a Thursday and come back on a Tuesday. You’re tickets will be cheaper too. I will also wear slides so ill just kick them off and slide them back on. Im flying out of Bush in Houston most of the time so…IYKYK. I rarely use the restroom on the plane…so theres your 30 minutes waiting on bags lol.

I’ve been flying since before I was old enough to know there was anything to be afraid of. I like looking out of the window, seeing the world from a bird’s eye view. Flying over the west coast is AMAZING. I just put on some chill music and enjoy the view or sleep. When the music Im listening to is in time with the take off/landing :emoji_ok_hand:. Im 6’4 so if its a bigger plane I get offered the emergency exit seats or if the plane isn’t completely full, whoever sits next to me will offer to move so I can have the whole row to myself. My family traveled a lot when I was growing up, so I think, like road trips and driving, its all tied to good memories.
I have TSA precheck so I don't even have to kick my shoes off, and I rarely check a bag... you gotta be a different type of a dude to enjoy air travel :lol:

Respect.

Thought he was at least going to say he likes the flying portion which I do, but he likes the whole deal. More power to you. I need to finally start flying lessons.

We got telephone room boxing, airplane bathroom boxing. Slap off. Booty cheeks slap off and now finally…

Ice fights! Hockey with all the bad stuff removed:pimp:

Russia is just different.

A couple of years ago, videos started popping up on Reddit of like 100 v 100 fights in some random woods and fields in Russia. Like the Greasers and the Socs, but no weapons. It was then that I realized that we are getting washed during WWIV.

Gotcha. To each there own.
I know how to get through security fast but the people in front of me don't or just don't care. I'm 6'2" and I've never been offered exit row. I'll ask but they will always tell me they can't because its a full flight. Just once they did when I asked and surprisingly it was Spirit. People shorter than me have even refused to switch for the isle seat. Lately I've been taking an edible before I get to the airport so that it kicks in by the time I sit and just sleep the entire flight. Once I was flying back from Denver and still had 20mg of chocolate left and popped it in the uber. :lol: Woke up right when we landed. :pimp:

Gotcha. To each there own.
I know how to get through security fast but the people in front of me don't or just don't care. I'm 6'2" and I've never been offered exit row. I'll ask but they will always tell me they can't because it’s a full flight. Just once they did when I asked and surprisingly it was Spirit. People shorter than me have even refused to switch for the aisle seat. Lately I've been taking an edible before I get to the airport so that it kicks in by the time I sit and just sleep the entire flight. Once I was flying back from Denver and still had 20mg of chocolate left and popped it in the uber. :lol: Woke up right when we landed. :pimp:
I take a gummy before I get through security, then either 2 or 3 depending on the length of my flight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom