Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A reporter that went on the last trip said that they got lost on that trip too for about an hour. Theres no GPS on the sub, they navigate from the tracking ship above and communicated with them via text message 😮 wildin indeed

:rofl: :rofl:

And these the same type of ppl that want to buy a commercial flight to space.

The liability waivers must be crazy for these death traps.

1687256981853.gif

:smh:
The people on board have less than 70 hours of air left now.
They’ve been doing these tours since 2021. I was thinking this was maybe the first attempt.
This will make for a great movie and Black Mirror episode :lol:

Less than 70 hours of air in a metal prison with a bunch of strangers and probably little to no food and water.

Last edited:
I think this thread is fitting for this titanic submarine that went missing and they’re currently searching for.

Bunch of rich folk going down to the titanic wreck site in a home made tin can submarine. :smh:

Yeah i'm just joking. Solid, reliable but i'm not trying to see no retail controller for a deep sea sub. And you not getting on this ***** too? pass.

:rofl: :rofl:

And these the same type of ppl that want to buy a commercial flight to space.

The liability waivers myst be crazy for these death traps.

This will make for a great movie and Black Mirror episode :lol:

Less than 70 hours of air in a metal prison with a bunch off strangers and probably little to not food and water.

No food but there’s plenty of water - that’s their problem.

Yeah i'm just joking. Solid, reliable but i'm not trying to see no retail controller for a deep sea sub. And you not getting on this ***** too? pass.
This exactly what you want if you're designing stuff for harsh environments though. Solid and reliable trumps slick/new design.

I'd blame the lack of maintenance of the submersible over the design of the controls, especially if Oceangate has used it before. I read that it was designed to reach depths beyond 10k ft, which is much deeper than most underwater vehicles can go.

Or they could have hit/been hit by something they didn't expect to encounter.

This exactly what you want if you're designing stuff for harsh environments though. Solid and reliable trumps slick/new design.

I'd blame the lack of maintenance of the submersible over the design of the controls, especially if Oceangate has used it before. I read that it was designed to reach depths beyond 10k ft, which is much deeper than most underwater vehicles can go.

Or they could have hit/been hit by something they didn't expect to encounter.
Or they could be inside some things belly 😳😬

What has me messed up is imagining the inside of that sub right now.

The “bathroom” is a giant ziploc bag, essentially designed for someone to go if they needed to on a 8 hour trip.

Multiple people going multiple times over the course of a few days.. hot breath and cold condensation in pitch black (if they lost power).. hail naw

Anyone know how long that thing would have power for if it still has it?

What has me messed up is imagining the inside of that sub right now.

The “bathroom” is a giant ziploc bag, essentially designed for someone to go if they needed to on a 8 hour trip.

Multiple people going multiple times over the course of a few days.. hot breath and cold condensation in pitch black (if they lost power).. hail naw

Anyone know how long that thing would have power for if it still has it?
Heck, they lost all connection with it a little over a hour after they started. I’m thinking the power is out, which is even worse smh.

Yeah the controller thing seems silly but it makes sense why they would do that

They most disturbing thing I read is that the sub had a history of getting lost, and they even considered trying to add some sort of beacon to it, but didn't.

At the end of the day, this seems like a sad and scary way to go out.

Considering all factors, this will more than likely come to a mysterious and sad ending.

The sub is equipped to float back up, which is needed for the passengers to even call for help.

So either they’re lost above water, or below. Unfortunately I believe they’re below still.

Someone mentioned how hard is to find cars in rivers and lakes. It’s going to take a miracle to find them.

I’m concerned for some reason that they made it to the Titanic and the sub imploded .. worried someone will finally get down to the titanic and it’ll be basically destroyed.

I’m concerned for some reason that they made it to the Titanic and the sub imploded .. worried someone will finally get down to the titanic and it’ll be basically destroyed.
And if that’s the case that will be the saddest mess. Listen, ima keep it 💯, I’m intrigued because of my fascination with the ship. Yes, I truly feel for those on board and hope they can be found. But it’ll be crazy if man destroys this gravesite before nature could.

there has to be some kinda conspiracy theory that the titanic was sunken on purpose by xyz right? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom