Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Cmon dawg you know I mean the wreckage remains :lol:

It’s being eaten away by bacteria, we already had only so much time left of it’s existence.

Lol I know but I doubt that small sub actually cause enough damage to do anything significant to that huge ship

i say we get a team of guys we put our life savings together and we got less than 40 hrs to find them. get drones scuba gear the works, if we find them a reward fee coming, if we dont, might as well stay in the ocean lol

Not surprised to read this. Same attitude led to the Boeing scandal.

Can't get cocky when you design vehicles that transport people in environments they can't survive in.

That’s the classic argument against regulation for things like transport - “c’mon man, we can loosen the rules a little - we haven’t had a fatality in years!”

Yeah, because of the mandated standards.

i say we get a team of guys we put our life savings together and we got less than 40 hrs to find them. get drones scuba gear the works, if we find them a reward fee coming, if we dont, might as well stay in the ocean lol

Fast and Furious style huh?

It’s a little deep for scuba - about 10x deeper than the deepest ever dive. About 5x deeper than the average nuclear submarine can go too. Your life savings probably aren’t doing it.

the more I’m hearing the more I’m sure these people are RIP

The co2 scrubber system has barely been touched on but I heard one of them is literally basically some sort of tape they hang from the ceiling.. if the scrubber system fails it won’t matter if they still have oxygen available.

That’s assuming they didn’t implode, and assuming they have power and also no one’s gone insane and done something irrational.. a bunch of rich people who have a million reasons why they shouldn’t die in that thing, I can’t imagine everyone’s 100% calm.

What has me messed up is imagining the inside of that sub right now.
cold condensation in pitch black (if they lost power).. hail naw

I'm sure this what they're going through now.

I can't do cruises because of the thought of that factor below me.

They only had 96 hours of air left.

They're gone due to
suffocation or shock/panic.

What has me messed up is imagining the inside of that sub right now.

The “bathroom” is a giant ziploc bag, essentially designed for someone to go if they needed to on a 8 hour trip.

Multiple people going multiple times over the course of a few days.. hot breath and cold condensation in pitch black (if they lost power).. hail naw

Anyone know how long that thing would have power for if it still has it?

Basically 8pm in NY, they said it had about 40 hours at 1pm so 33 hours left.

So why dont they float back up? Or maybe thats also a malfunction? How the hell they didnt put an emergency beacon smfh.
Can only think the worst, especially after reading a interview with someone that has been on the tour before. The sub is made to float back up even without power. So either they are caught on to something, or as he stated, the sub imploded.

I can’t think of a more stressful situation. Pure terror. The fact that the risk was so high and they still went is arrogance or just obviousness idk

If I was a Billionaire I wouldn't be caught in something like that or a Rocket Ship.

But, let's say I was to do it I would have did my research and more importantly I would have been with a team of people with a boat above ground and two other vessels going along the expedition with me.

Back
Top Bottom