Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If I was a Billionaire I wouldn't be caught in something like that or a Rocket Ship.

But, let's say I was to do it I would have did my research and more importantly I would have been with a team of people with a boat above ground and two other vessels going along the expedition with me.
That’s what’s really crazy…no back up vessels.
I’m shocked they are able to carry out such a operation without having to have any licenses.

they gonna put their blood, sweat, and tears in it
nope-no-way (1).gif

If I was a Billionaire I wouldn't be caught in something like that or a Rocket Ship.

But, let's say I was to do it I would have did my research and more importantly I would have been with a team of people with a boat above ground and two other vessels going along the expedition with me.

If i was that rich i’d have hundreds if not thousands of of peasants go first

Wife’s telling me that they heard banging on the ocean floor today. In 30 minute intervals.

No further info yet

Welp...
Sounds like another bloody story to write in the Book of Regulations...

From that NYT article
It was January 2018, and the company’s engineering team was about to hand over the craft — named Titan — to a new crew who would be responsible for ensuring the safety of its future passengers. But experts inside and outside the company were beginning to sound alarms.

OceanGate’s director of marine operations, David Lochridge, started working on a report around that time, according to court documents, ultimately producing a scathing document in which he said the craft needed more testing and stressed “the potential dangers to passengers of the Titan as the submersible reached extreme depths.”

Two months later, OceanGate faced similarly dire calls from more than three dozen people — industry leaders, deep-sea explorers and oceanographers — who warned in a letter to its chief executive, Stockton Rush, that the company’s “experimental” approach and its decision to forgo a traditional assessment could lead to potentially “catastrophic” problems with the Titanic mission.

Back
Top Bottom