Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ui2p4gpgbmcb1.jpg
giphy.gif

Oh you’ve only seen right wing and alt right people promote this movie huh? Therefore it is bad. “I’ve come to a factual conclusion about something based on my minimal anecdotal experience on the matter”

And you’re telling me to think for a second??? Have you even seen the movie?
Why would I want to watch a movie being promoted by conspiracy theorists, actual nazis, and garbage people.

I can easily read a plot rundown without giving nefarious people my money.

Child trafficking is bad. Wow. I didn’t know that. Glad that nazi made a movie and told me about it. That’s how dumb some of y’all sound.

Why would I want to watch a movie being promoted by conspiracy theorists, actual nazis, and garbage people.

I can easily read a plot rundown without giving nefarious people my money.

Child trafficking is bad. Wow. I didn’t know that. Glad that nazi made a movie and told me about it. That’s how dumb some of y’all sound.

If you've been around (before the internet), you know about urban legends and superstitions. The main goal has always to create irrational fear in people in order to offer them "solutions." Basically, scammer ****.

To be clear, that's not me minimizing human trafficking; it's me saying that the goal of those promoting this movie is to pin the blame on groups they want the public to be afraid of. If they cared that much about child safety, they would not support the myriad of awful policies that have a harmed and continue to harm kids (family separation at the border, budget cuts for free school lunches, refusal to address the environment of abuse maintained by their religious leaders, keeping kids ignorant about the world they live in, etc...)

looks like he spit on him too
he should know that’s an automatic fight

If I was working at this Walmart, when mans was laid out cold, I would have grabbed his receipt, checked it, and marked it with a highlighter.

Make sure dude got that full Wally World Experience

Back
Top Bottom