Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

bro that **** is a real issue. how ever child trafficking is brought up it should be on the forefront of everyones mind. stopping child abuse alone damn near solves, homelessness, obesity, drug addicts, future offenders, etc. we would damn near be in a utopia if we could stop harming kids. which seems like an easy ask.

These people actually hurt the efforts of legitimate anti trafficking organizations

But we can dead it here because this is a silly thread and I clearly underestimated the amount of people who agree with that character

These people actually hurt the efforts of legitimate anti trafficking organizations

But we can dead it here because this is a silly thread and I clearly underestimated the amount of people who agree with that character

Facts.

Call the cops if you truly believe you're witnessing a crime.

These morons trying to tie the movie in with qanon and the film was wrapped 5 years ago lol. mouth breathers
So you the kinda goofy guy that runs with these conspiracies huh?

It’s a gateway. They introduce something obviously bad and then you start believing Obama is a lizard man

Human trafficking and abuse is serious, yet I’ve only seen right wing and alt right people promote this movie. Think for a second

when it comes violence towards children, who gives a damn who the messenger is. Right or left wing, who gives a fuh.. y'all gang gang harder than bloods & crips lol
Uh the messenger most definitely does matter… more power to you if you think these things aren’t done with ulterior notices in mind

You see how these right wing groups never wanna mention the church when it comes to abusing children

As someone who's been in the field 15+ yrs working with at risk adolescent, your statement is wrong.

Anne Gallagher is the leading global expert on the international law of human trafficking, and has worked for twenty years to combat this issue.

"Foreign Policy's analysis fails to ask the most basic question of all: we know that child trafficking is a huge problem in the United States. Why is OUR not operating here? For that matter, why are they not raiding the brothels of Amsterdam or London? The simple reason is that, lacking any legal capacity to undertake such operations, Bollard and his rag-tag team would be arrested on the spot. And any court in any of these jurisdictions would not hesitate to throw out a case that rests on the evidence of an OUR-type raid because of the failure to meet even the most basic standards of supervision and accountability."

So you the kinda goofy guy that runs with these conspiracies huh?

It’s a gateway. They introduce something obviously bad and then you start believing Obama is a lizard man

Human trafficking and abuse is serious, yet I’ve only seen right wing and alt right people promote this movie. Think for a second

Oh you’ve only seen right wing and alt right people promote this movie huh? Therefore it is bad. “I’ve come to a factual conclusion about something based on my minimal anecdotal experience on the matter”

And you’re telling me to think for a second??? Have you even seen the movie?

Yall talking about Barbie or Oppenheimer..or Mission Impossible...or if its anything like the movie thread yall probably talking about Titanic huh

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom