Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Can someone please post that rap video those idiot prisoners put up on the internet ?????

Last edited:
no damns given :smh:

Last edited:
I wanted to hate on that prison music video when I first saw it, but I honestly can't.

These dudes seemed genuinely hyped up and happy about something they put time and work into. And it wasn't all that bad. I kinda feel good for these dudes putting some real effort into something that made it out into the world and brought entertainment or even distraction to the rest of the world. As I type this, I'm wondering who was on the beat, because they had all the trap sounds down pat (even that tic-tic-tic-tic sound sorry producers don't know what it's called) and made a solid song. Two songs, actually, because I think the first is that one guy talking about gunning people down and the second song is the stunt fest where son in the hat kinda killed it.

Plus there's the fact that these guys seem to be having so much fun, and seem to be really proud of not only the song but the video as well. I can't hate on that kind of pure happiness when immediately after the video ends these dudes probably have to stand in a line for something while trying not to get raped or murdered.

You get Du Rags in prison? But props to those guys for finding joy in something cant hate at all.

I wanted to hate on that prison music video when I first saw it, but I honestly can't.

These dudes seemed genuinely hyped up and happy about something they put time and work into. And it wasn't all that bad. I kinda feel good for these dudes putting some real effort into something that made it out into the world and brought entertainment or even distraction to the rest of the world. As I type this, I'm wondering who was on the beat, because they had all the trap sounds down pat (even that tic-tic-tic-tic sound sorry producers don't know what it's called) and made a solid song. Two songs, actually, because I think the first is that one guy talking about gunning people down and the second song is the stunt fest where son in the hat kinda killed it.

Plus there's the fact that these guys seem to be having so much fun, and seem to be really proud of not only the song but the video as well. I can't hate on that kind of pure happiness when immediately after the video ends these dudes probably have to stand in a line for something while trying not to get raped or murdered.
word

Back
Top Bottom