Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I dig that video, they're doing it.  Pretty impressive too that they did it in basically one take.

Last edited:

Im gonna have to go with DOIN IT on this one.

I really wanted to hate this video too. But on some real **** I cant even be mad at them dudes.
Those 2 videos were on point("On Fire" and "Mix the Game Up") You can tell that they practiced this, and wanted to get it right.
They made a real, coordinated effort to perform their songs. Giving the stage to the main artist and providing emphasis at the punchline.
Even dude on the beat was on point with the drops. There were a few spots here and there where dudes got excited and couldnt contain themselves, but overall it was good.

"On Fire" was especially good. You can tell he put some kind of real effort into the lyrics.
The song fit his style, he stayed on the subject, and had enough punchlines and metaphors. His play on words was decent.
The way he switched back and forth between ciphers was smooth. His voice fit the lyrics. His delivery was off at one or two points but overall was excellent.
His enunciation and accent was a little distracting but his swagger made up for it. Overall, if he was out, I think he would make a pretty decent street/trap artist.

I did my best to transcribe his lyrics but some of it I simply couldnt understand.

Verse 1:
Ima fight through but Im fire proof / Been through Hell but I made it through
Spittin nothin but lava, might melt ya mic / Im a volcano eruptin truth
Ima make that fire long baby, Ima smoke out this room
Smokin on that blue, (...?)swagger coupe
Immaculate, extravagant / Use them word then say my name
Gasoline, strike a match / Need some more, I am the flame
Cant put me out, I shine bright / Shine like we fear the rain
AR, AK / spit something, go straight to brain
(YEAH!) Boy I go hard / In Prada leathers bring the pain
Layin loose(?) I maintain(?) / (?) So hard I does it(/), Im outta dames
Tea Kettle Im goin out / Now Im on cant turn me off
Light switch, Im flipped up / finna make a stand like Im gettin up
Ima rise, elevator / Go straight to the top like escalators
Blow up, no detontator / I aint playin like Terminator
Got my mind made up, extendo / Hotels, like (?) beds down(?)
Green light, all I know is go / Feds scalp for my head now

Hook:
Verse 2:
My flame finna break, cause Im the torch get too close, you an get scorched
pure the land, just like Im (?)...(?) / my tongue (?)...(?)
Hercules, Conan / Im a warrior, He-Man
(?)Tag team...(?) I was in the west / Now you can call me trash can
Pick it up, take it out / Burn it up, that what Im bout
Concrete, Im (?)...(?) / Its real talk, Como estas
I came on, Im fired up / Im ablaze, call the fire truck
Nevermind, dont waste ya time / Aint no fireman in my hometown
Punchline, call me Bruce Lee / or Jet Li, cause Im "Unleashed"
Cause Im "The One" no two three / gone take a crane just to move me
Excuse me, pardon me / And let me through, Im here now
You penalize this arsony / Ill show and prove, burn ya house down
Illuminate, Illumnati / Like Pac said Killuminati
Illuminati with 3 bodies / deliver the load like a 12 gauge shotti
Feel me! Really, homie Im in a zone now / Best believe its on now (its on now).

Last edited:
Man this father is WILDIN...DOIN IT.....and it's HIGHLY appreciated right now...

https://twitter.com/Mydaddytweet

daddytkeova
@Mydaddytweet
DaddyTakeOver Attention all you twitters. This is her dad. I'm taking over her page. When she learn how to do right and stop lying. This is DaddyTakeOver
No where

daddytkeova ‏@Mydaddytweet 11h
This is her daddy. She was not suppose to have no twitter account due to her school f*#$ ups. pic.twitter.com/Jhd1QLgbE3

daddytkeova ‏@Mydaddytweet 10h
@AND_REAdmytweet My daughter got her *** In trouble in school cause of twitter. I deactivate her page and she reactive back.

daddytkeova ‏@Mydaddytweet 9h
@M1214Sue I try to be the coolest dad but she takes that **** for granted. Now since she reactive this account. I'm takin ova.

daddytkeova ‏@Mydaddytweet 8h
@_Tylerrrrrrrrrr @SavageKaylaa_ I'm sure you a THOT 2 ( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Good night twitter. There is a penalty for the things you do in life. I'm 42 she is 15. I called the shots not her.

daddytkeova ‏@Mydaddytweet 1h
I wanna make this clear.She still my daughter and I still love her.Anybody disrespecting her or me.Will be blocked.Gm

I'm going to restore her image as a young teen. If anybody disrespect my daughter with the name calling. I will block you. Nobody perfect.

95.gif

Last edited:
why applaud him but still have him in this thread? Maybe we should start an appreciation thread for parents who get involved when their kids get out of pocket.

props to that dad.

maybe there should be a thread "people wildin thinkin they doing it...and actually doing it appreciation"? might be 3 pages max though :lol:

Ah im the same way ... exacpt i can spell

Im good on taco bells mystery meat
inception-squint-300x195.png

Seriously? 

PERHAPS HES PULLING A SUBTLE TROLL ON US

inception-squint-300x195.png

Seriously? 

PERHAPS HES PULLING A SUBTLE TROLL ON US

Man this father is WILDIN...DOIN IT.....and it's HIGHLY appreciated right now...

https://twitter.com/Mydaddytweet

daddytkeova
@Mydaddytweet
DaddyTakeOver Attention all you twitters. This is her dad. I'm taking over her page. When she learn how to do right and stop lying. This is DaddyTakeOver
No where

daddytkeova ‏@Mydaddytweet 11h
This is her daddy. She was not suppose to have no twitter account due to her school f*#$ ups. pic.twitter.com/Jhd1QLgbE3

daddytkeova ‏@Mydaddytweet 10h
@AND_REAdmytweet My daughter got her *** In trouble in school cause of twitter. I deactivate her page and she reactive back.

daddytkeova ‏@Mydaddytweet 9h
@M1214Sue I try to be the coolest dad but she takes that **** for granted. Now since she reactive this account. I'm takin ova.

@_Tylerrrrrrrrrr @SavageKaylaa_ I'm sure you a THOT 2 ( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Good night twitter. There is a penalty for the things you do in life. I'm 42 she is 15. I called the shots not her.

I wanna make this clear.She still my daughter and I still love her.Anybody disrespecting her or me.Will be blocked.Gm

I'm going to restore her image as a young teen. If anybody disrespect my daughter with the name calling. I will block you. Nobody perfect.

95.gif

doin it

Back
Top Bottom