Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Every time someone is wildin while doing it in this thread, they always get their props in here. The opposite thread ain't necessary.

eek.gif
at the twitter takeover. its too late though ..

I aint even mad at dudes clowning on stretch mark girl up there. **** look just like that oatmeal cookie. She need to have more respect for us :smh:

Last edited:
That's my point. They're in jail, one of the most depressing places you can be. For the to find something that they can be that happy about is cool.
is cool? **** that ... you aren't in prison for being a good person. prison suppose to suck ... I can give two ***** if they are happy. the only people I feel bad about are wrongly convicted and no **** harmless junkies, because that needs medical help. besides that **** them all. btw, I don't mean that in a bad way. just that I don't find that cool.

Last edited:
is cool? **** that ... you aren't in prison for being a good person. prison suppose to suck ... I can give two ***** if they are happy. the only people I feel bad about are wrongly convicted and no **** harmless junkies, because that needs medical help. besides that **** them all. btw, I don't mean that in a bad way. just that I don't find that cool.
repped

eek.gif
at the twitter takeover. its too late though ..
Bra her tweets before the takeover would make me think I failed as a parent..imo the takeover is a lil excessive I would just tweet this her pops taking it over then stop after a few and delete her profile...he should enroll her into a new school as well

:lol: not suprised

Back
Top Bottom