Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Apparently the dancing park ranger is a little upset about this video going viral.  It turns out he actually wrote a children's book and 100% of the profits from it are going to eco-conservation organizations. He included a link to it in the caption of the video on his youtube page, and he's upset that other sites are using the video and not helping to support the cause.  Now I feel like I need to make good for posting the video.  Here's the website for the book:

http://www.totemmagic.com/
 For the past 22 years he has held a variety of jobs: working seasonally as a field biologist collecting information on bird, fish, plant, and amphibian populations; planting trees along the Sacramento River for the Nature Conservancy; and building trails for California State Parks in Humboldt County. He has been a wildland firefighter, a farmer, environmental educator for teenagers and young adults, and has worked on a fishing boat in Alaska. John regularly writes and publishes short stories and articles for outdoor adventure magazines and environmental organizations’ newsletters. He created his own B.S. degree at California State University at Chico, combining the disciplines of botany, agriculture, and Latin American Studies. 
Dude probably moves copious amounts of weed on the west coast.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DEAAAAAADDDD OMG

Lol man in that second ranger video I can't fully tell if dude is Caucasian or a brutha! If he is a brutha then carrying on, nothing to see here! I was impressed thinking it was a Caucasian dude like [emoji]128563[/emoji] [emoji]128568[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom