Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You KNOW she got a Queen of Spades tattoo..

Kenny Powers

uncanny

I don't get what is going on here, is it a ****** or something?

the zoom in is hilarious, like one of them sitcoms.

Ranger gets down in his videos :lol:

I want to tell myself this is fake, but I can't see moms doing this to her for no reason :x  
Is dude doing it or nah?

I saw the othervid on WSH, and the punch seemed real, but I didn't see this angle with dude hiding. I don't if this is real or not, could be fake.

Last edited:

I want to tell myself this is fake, but I can't see moms doing this to her for no reason :x  
Is dude doing it or nah?

I saw the othervid on WSH, and the punch seemed real, but I didn't see this angle with dude hiding. I don't if this is real or not, could be fake.

I think he just took the clip of the punch from another video then added his bit.

Is dude doing it or nah?

I think he just took the clip of the punch from another video then added his bit.

I thought that was obvious. :lol:

Do people even vine?

I hate and love this thread. The beginning to Ying Yangs get low has been stuck in my head for two straight days now! Brrrrumbpo dun dun dun

Dont know if this belongs here but Idk when's the last time I seen fruitopia had to get some

Last edited:
Good ol Mickey Ds theyve been down with fruitopia and hi c sense before i can even remember..they have the same soda line up in the same order at every soda fountain at every McDonald's ive ever been too. Every now and then u might find a fancy mcds with the blue powerade too

roll.gif
 good job not falling for one of his schemes.

You should probably black out the number or something tho that might be against da rules.. and I know meth be sniping fools in here wildin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom