Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I was watching this kid on Youtube defend fake kicks and hats, and this girl comments to watch her vids. I died

:rofl: :smh: :lol:

Miley look what you've done!

Last edited:

Hes doing it because he has mad paper.. but paying for those marked up prices is not doing it.. 450 for a $5 manu, $20 retail bottle.. smh

Hes doing it because he has mad paper.. but paying for those marked up prices is not doing it.. 450 for a $5 manu, $20 retail bottle.. smh

Nah man, he's definitely doing it.

Yeah the prices are marked up, but so is almost anything you buy as a product or service.

With his income, spending that amount in the club is equivalent to the average NTr spending a few hundred.

Son is definitely doing it.

I don't know where SF cats get that from. I never heard anyone call SF soft. I lived in the bay no one ever called the city soft, be all around the country never heard people saying its soft.

I'm not saying you lying I just never got that people had that impression about the Sucka Free City.

The moment I knew SF ain't nothing to play with was seeing one of dudes from the Pack get the worked in front of City Nights in downtown SF :lol:

Hunters Point, Fillmore, Mission and just like Dave Chappelle say ain't nothing Tender about the Tenderlion :rofl:

I think he talking about those NT'ers who come in here making post like NY

Back
Top Bottom