Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Byzi ? With the

NAH YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. YOU AINT GONNA JUST SHOW A DINOSAUR WALKING THRU THE OFFICE ON A SUNNY TUESDAY MORNING PRANK AND NOT EXPLAIN WTH IS GOING ON. SON FELL AND COULDNT GET UP AGAIN. LOOKED LIKE HE NEEDED LIFE ALERT ON SOME "IVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP"
It's a video from YouTube, not sure the name. It was posted in this thread a while back.

Ye was runnin like he seen a dinosaur
NAH YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. YOU AINT GONNA JUST SHOW A DINOSAUR WALKING THRU THE OFFICE ON A SUNNY TUESDAY MORNING PRANK AND NOT EXPLAIN WTH IS GOING ON. SON FELL AND COULDNT GET UP AGAIN. LOOKED LIKE HE NEEDED LIFE ALERT ON SOME "IVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP"

I posted this awhile back

Last edited:

Dude filming this is doing it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What is wrong with you, scumbag male! You literally took advantage of this poor female for Youtube views and Reddit Karma whilst she was sleeping, this is no worse than date rape, in fact I would class it a new type of non-physical rape. It brings me to tears seeing videos of females being sexually abused like this on the front page of Reddit, have you men's rights activists no shame?

Berta Lovejoy, Feminist, Promoter Of Equality, Love, and Peace.
I don't see how someone can find this video offensive at all

It doesn't have to make sense...cuz feminist. Her rights were violated? au contraire, she wasn't touched, disturbed, or manipulated. she was in a public space (with little regulation as far as laws go) being recorded just like anybody else. if it was the opposite way around and she was flying the little plane, she wouldn't have anything to say. epitome of a fool wildin. her and the rest of the cult of feminists out there

What kills me is that Palin was actually at the SNL anniversary 
laugh.gif

Here's a college student from Georgia at the running of the Bulls in Spain,always thought these people are idiots 
mean.gif

*peep the pro combat compression shorts not even ripping though 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
as i scrolled down on the pics, i actually expected much worse...

if you had to choose one, would you rather mount and ride a bull or run with the bulls ? 

Back
Top Bottom