Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

EnragedThriftyBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

i watched like 5 min of that video and i really wanna see the extended versions for some of them...

but the others where people are getting cut off.. there's at least two where it's obvious the car is gonna cut in front, and the dashcam owner turns into the car?
like why? what?

How do you even mess that up that bad.
I read that once and could pronounce it in a way nowhere near what that lady said.

i watched like 5 min of that video and i really wanna see the extended versions for some of them...

but the others where people are getting cut off.. there's at least two where it's obvious the car is gonna cut in front, and the dashcam owner turns into the car?
like why? what?

The very first video, how dude lose control? The van was dumb for cutting him off but not terribly, dude with the dashcam didnt even have to slow down or anything. :lol:

Good! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why these ****** always trying to entertain mu****as? Just preach the word and be done, enough with the bull**** antics on God's stage :lol:. He trying to warn them fools, talking about the holy spirit. I guess the spirit wasn't with his *** then.

I don't know their story but it seems like dude should have known better. Like he's trying to escape out of the friend zone,:smh:. I don't think they're strangers, I'd imagine she'd push the weirdo creep off her.

People are ruthless in the comments section...Not gonna lie though... I laughed and I'm going to hell.

Crazy part of the story is that her police cruiser was struck by a sewage tanker truck...
I couldn't stop laughing :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom