Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

tumblr_n4ybo0DhWX1t32px0o2_250.gif

The way he went in on that girl, foh. I woulda tied that kid up to a chair in the woods and took my time whooping him something serious. He woulda came back a changed man for real.

Her pops either bunz or old af and ran outta energy. That **** dont count for nothing. Not impressed.

The way he went in on that girl, foh. I woulda tied that kid up to a chair in the woods and took my time whooping him something serious. He woulda came back a changed man for real.

Her pops either bunz or old af and ran outta energy. That **** dont count for nothing. Not impressed.
agree 100% you dont play with babygirl

I don't know whether this man was the guy in the other video. The OG's lead left found a home and rather than going back to that punch, round after round, he wasted his energy trash talking. PATHETIC performance. Canceling my DAZN subscription after this bout.

Idk, it seems fishy. When he was hitting her, all of the punches were off camera. In the new video, i didn't see hardly any clean hits. I'm calling fake. Folks do anything for e-ttention.

Back
Top Bottom