Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I personally feel if you get in the wrong uber/lyft, with all the info the app gives you, that is kinda your own negligence .

My interpretation was the driver saw her looking for her ride and probably recognized her so called out her name saying that he was her uber/lyft.

My interpretation was the driver saw her looking for her ride and probably recognized her so called out her name saying that he was her uber/lyft.

I think the point he's making is, the rider is shown the driver's information in the app for a reason. You're not supposed to rely on the driver calling your name.

I think the point he's making is, the rider is shown the driver's information in the app for a reason. You're not supposed to rely on the driver calling your name.

I don't believe she got in though? (Sorry didn't read past the initial tweet). I think she was just pointing out how some guy tried to trick her and she didn't fall for it.

I dont think he tried to trick her

Some of these birds will randomly hop in your car while YOUR waiting for someone and act like you tried to take them, and not admit they were being a dumb bird an jumped in a strangers car.

Idc if you ordered a uber. Stop with the entitled ish every car on the road is not your damb uber dummy.

A1650197-DACF-4697-AFA8-46CE7E322186.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom