Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

EverlastingBronzeGrouse-size_restricted.gif
Whatever she sprayed isn’t what she thought it was.

Crazy how the paradigm on hair shifted, because back then I’m positive not everyone would’ve noticed that hairline. However today he wouldn’t be walking around w/out being roasted alive. I literally just showed my lady and asked if this was acceptable like 2 decades ago and her overall reaction was “wtf is that?” :lol:
Bruh, I’m 6 and 8 yrs older than my brothers whom prime Power Ranger age during his time an I knew his cut was jacked.

Last edited:
Looks like they’re in a college dorm room.
The story I read is that he’s the dad of a girl who dorms. The girl she dorms with has a boyfriend (guy in the video) who doesn’t wear a mask in the dorm and it makes her uncomfortable, so she told her dad about it and this was the result.

The story I read is that he’s the dad of a girl who dorms. The girl she dorms with has a boyfriend (guy in the video) who doesn’t wear a mask in the dorm and it makes her uncomfortable, so she told her dad about it and this was the result.

Thats why he asked for help and got NOTHIN.

Invincible youth is something.

😂😂🤣😐
22D6E0C2-CF39-4D22-8D1B-C01E1CACA0E8.jpeg

And before this I was in 17 year relationship, smashing damn near everyday. Hell, I just had a head call Saturday night. No, not booty call, only top!! 🙌🏾
I just don’t feel 3 months is a long time.

bruuuuuh you really posted this text screenshot for real? Like you’re not joking with this? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wylin in the fools wylin thread :lol: :lol:

and the little story after that :lol: :lol:

gotta be next level trolling. That’s the only explanation

Back
Top Bottom